Chapter Ten

Copyrights ©Shazneem Tamana

Chapter Ten

I shut my eyes as I heard him move in his chair. Wait, was all I could do, for running wasn’t an option. My heart thumped harder in my chest as my fingers gripped tightly at jeans that covered my thighs.

A whimper escaped my treacherous mouth as his hand gripped my hair. He pulled me towards him. Tears threatened to fall, sobs begged to be let loose but I gave it my might and refused their wishes.

“Now open that mouth of yours! It's fucking useless. Put it to use or I will pound you so hard, you will be reminded of this morning.”

I moaned at the thought of him in between my legs again. A violation I didn’t want again. I was too sore.

I opened my eyes and looked into his dark evil orbs. He wasn’t himself right now. It was as if he’d been possessed.

He went red in the face. All of a sudden the back of his hand came crashing down upon my cheek. I screamed in pain only to have my hair pulled and head yanked up and down. I screamed more as pain vibrated in abundance in my head. I felt hair being pulled out. I sobbed but no words came.

“Bitch, shut up! Stop your barking you fucking bitch! Shut up!”

He was getting angrier but the sobs wouldn’t stop as if a dam had broken and water cascaded like a waterfall. I was pulled back to face him and my mouth was hit by soft muscle. I opened to gasp and his shaft plunged in.

I moaned shaking my head. I couldn’t breathe and felt sick but he didn’t listen to my shaking head and mumbling as he went faster.

I cried harder as his seed burst into my mouth. Vomit threatened to come up but he said, “Swallow bitch or else!”

I closed my eyes and thought of the happiest moment in my life. The sick feeling settled down and I swallowed. The bland, numb and tangy taste threatened to push me over board but I reined it in.

“Good, now get up and clean up. Just because you are shit doesn’t mean the house should look like it.”

I got up in a hurry and nearly toppled over. He pushed me hard toward the table. I bit my lip as the table came in contact to my bruised ribs. He left the kitchen as I got his plate in the sink. Opening the tap, I cried letting my tears flow away and mix with the water, going down the pipe.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

This is short as this is a edited chapter from the r rated one.

The R rated one Is disturbing and has details.

I have written and posted R rated version of this chapter seperately:

http://www.wattpad.com/6191606-to-breakfree-restricted-chapters

Let me know

Vote

Comment

Fan

Xo

Ms Shazneem

Copyright ©Shazneem Tamana