Chapter Thirteen

Copyright ©ShazneemTamana

Chapter Thirteen

I had stopped breathing and stood so still as if a statue made out of stone. Had my heart stopped at what my eyes were seeing? Were my eyes deceiving me as these two humans were? I felt disgusted and bile bubbled in my stomach ready to come up. My husband lay there heavily breathing and naked.

Tears escaped from my eyes but whether they were due to the betrayal happening before me or were the tears themselves betraying me I knew not and neither did I care at this moment in time. I saw a naked woman straddling my husband. Her blonde hair was without restraint and flowing beautifully down her spine reaching her lower back. I clutched my hands in front of me.

Who was betraying me here more; my husband or the woman pleasuring both him and herself--my mother?

As soon as I accepted the fact that it was my mother having sex with Adam the drumming within my ears stopped. Now the sounds coming from them had full access to my mind and I could completely hear them.

“Oh Ady, you feel so...hmm,” she said then moaned aloud.

He grunted in reply.

Evidently, he was enjoying himself. There was no force here, there was no shutting her up as he fucked her. She was in lead and he was enjoying the ride. I laughed in my head at the fact that she was riding him.

Anger was rising in me, some might say ‘why get angry’? But regardless of how much of a man Adam wasn’t, he was my husband. And no matter how much she might need sex, she was doing it with my husband what only I should be doing that. Was I jealous? Perhaps but more than that I was hurt.

“Will you shut up Lacey, she might get up!” Adam groaned.

“Don’t tell me to shut up. She’s unconscious and who cares what can she do? Nothing Adam, darling. Don’t get angry now,” she said as soon as his eyes flashed with anger. Her rhythm changed trying to calm his rising temper. She smirked as he groaned in pleasure, then continued as if to hammer the nails to my coffin.

“Oh God! Adam it’s been years and yet we never get old at this! Fuck you’re so hard...hmm.”

My jaw dropped open. I knew by how they were together that this wasn’t the first time but years? This is how he knows things about her and vice versa. Had my mother not said earlier on in the day, “He’s right! You are delusional!”

How angry had she been as she snapped at me as if I was a child when it was me who had been raped. My traitorous eyes wouldn’t withdraw from the sight of their sweating, panting and disgusting bodies.

Bitch! She was a whoring bitch.

Swearing for the first time felt good, so I swore more internally, directing the words at him. As they moaned their completion aloud, I started slowly backing out. I made sure not to use sudden movements. Once I took the two steps out of the room, I gently closed the door but left it slightly ajar as before. As I turned I heard their conversation continue.

“You remember the first time we made love?” she asked him

“Hmm?”

He wasn’t paying attention to her let alone what she was saying.

“Our first time Adam, on the night of your engagement to her. Oh how I enjoyed it. I remember her giddy features at the acceptance of you being her’s. But it was the other way around; she was yours.”

I heard her giggle like a teenager and him reply in a chuckle. I had stopped walking after a few steps. I wanted to listen a little more. He had turned our carriage of blissful marriage into a coffin fit for a billion dead. Now I wanted to bury any little hope or wish I had with it.

“Yes that was good Lace, it was very good. You trying to seduce me. Haha!” he laughed at her mockingly.

She whimpered as if hurt and said, “Ady, I was good then and am now. Okay, it wasn’t a full-on seduction as I remember you were hmm...raring to go.”

“Oh yes I was. I mean...I needed some. It had been a few days since I slept with one of the girls where I was on my apprenticeship. It’s not as if your daughter would ever give me any. Damn bitch had the whole sex after marriage thing going on. Stupid cow.”

They both laughed at what I had believed to be pure and clean. I closed my eyes letting the tears that had blurred my vision escape. As my hands rose to wipe them off, I swore there would be no more tears.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

What do you think?

Let me know

Vote

Comment

Fan

Xo

Ms Shazneem

Copyright ©Shazneem Tamana