Noon Day 15 (A Week Later)

The clouds had rolled in while Angelina and Jamison were sleeping in the field. The wind had picked up slightly, but it was hardly blowing the trees branches around.

As the rain starts the tumble to the ground, the odd drop hits Angelina's face. She groggily opens her eyes and stares up at the gray clouds above her head. Jamison on the other hand, scrambles to his feet and rushes for the car. He never enjoyed the rain like Angelina.

She curls the other half of the blanket around her and sits up in the cocoon. The drops fall faster until they're pouring down from the clouds. She can't help but to smile.

Her rain soaked hair lets drip after drip slide down and off. Her makeup is running slightly, but isn't very noticeable.

Jamison is yelling for her to come to the car, but she doesn't want to. It's raining out after all and she loves the rain more than anything else. Roger and Alfred both know that piece of information and don't overly care.

Alfred would try to get Angel out of the rain. He wanted to be loved more.

Roger on the other hand would gladly dance in the rain with her if he could see her smile.

Angelina slowly stands to her feet. The blanket wrapped around her doesn't make it any easier, but she still manages. Once standing, she turns to Jamison and motions for him to come out. Reluctantly, he does.

Angel drops the blanket to the ground; she also removes her sweater from the previous night. She needs to feel the raindrops against her skin.

She grabs Jami's hand once he's close enough and begins twirling around with him. The slippery grass under their feet makes it difficult to dance, but they still manage.

Jamison picks his sister up and brings her above his head. He's thanked with a joyous giggle and a happy squeal. It's been awhile since his sister had been so happy.

Angel's feet return to the ground and she pulls her brother into a quick hug. Her rain soaked hair brushing against his neck, sending freezing shivers through his body.

"Go get in the car. You're freezing," Jamison states as he bends over to pick the soaked blanket up. Angelina lets out a whine and stomps over to the car.

On her short walk, she slips on some grass and falls. Jami is laughing while she rubs her sore butt and shuffles through the wet grass. Her brother follows her over, being careful as he does so.

He tosses the blanket in the trunk of the car and pulls out a pair of towels. Shrugging off why she has them, he gets in the car after placing a towel on his seat. Angelina gets in as well and sits on the other towel.

Her brother gives her a questioning look and she shrugs it off. "I have them for when it rains or if I go to the pool."

She can't help but laugh at his idiotic facial expression that follows her statement. He starts the car and backs out of the field.

"Do you even know how to get back to Montreal?" she asks him. Angel is concerned about this. She had driven them there after all. It's been a while since he was in Montreal as well. Jamison simply waves her off though.

With a heavy sigh, Angel turns on the radio. She's happy with listening to the raindrops whenever she's driving alone. When driving with someone else though, it's awkward in the silence. The pitter patter of the droplets is still heard over the quiet music.

Jamison knows something made her happy, but what?

Angelina pulls her phone out of her pocket and wipes the damp screen with her thumb. Her eyes widen as she reads the message from Roger.