Sam is a cat

Summary; while Dean and Cas are out shopping, Gabriel shows up and decides to mess with Sam for a bit. ((based on the picture above))

Warnings; fluff and language

Paring; Sam x Gabriel

"We're going shopping for some food Sam, don't get in trouble," Dean said to the reading Sam and he nodded. Cas and Dean left and Sam put the book down. Glad the tension between Cas and Dean is somewhere else. "Just fucking kiss already..." Sam and someone else said.

Sam turned around and looked at the person. It was from Gabriel. "Hi Gabriel" Sam greeted and Gabe smiled "Hello Samantha"

Currently, Sam was the only one to know he was alive. He was the one to run into him in the park in the first place. He made a promise to Gabe to not tell them he was alive. He kept it. After all, he did save Dean on that Wednesday and saved them in that motel.

"So... Still wanna keep hiding from them?" Sam asked and Gabriel nodded. "I know when I'm going to tell them," he said and Sam sighed then nodded. Whenever Sam asked that was when it was just the two of them. "I know you didn't just come here to talk so you have something planned..." Sam began to ramble and Gabriel smiled, then snapped his fingers.

Sam then felt something on his head and lower back. "What did you do?" He asked and gave Gabe a bitchface. "Guess" he smiled and Sam touched his head. Fur.

"You got to be fucking kidding me Gabriel!" Sam said and Gabe showed up in the chair in front of him. "Change me back!" Sam demanded and he chuckled. "No can do Sam-a-cat," Sam had cat ears and a tail and Gabe had things planned for later.

"Losing all the fun is going to be a no and I'm just warming up," Gabe said and booped Sam's nose. He snapped his fingers and all of a sudden Sam was on the table, meowing. Gabe pulled out a laser and a bag of treats.

He turned the laser on and Sam chased it around. He then started shaking the bag and Sam jumped on Gabe's lap, sniffing the treat bag. "You'd make a cute forever cat but I can't do that to you" Gabriel sighed and threw a treat. Sam chased after it and walked back over to Gabriel.

Sams fur was a dark brown and fluffy as fuck. He also had light green eyes with small dots of blue in them. Gabe grabbed Sam and stood up, then putting a harness on him. "Wanna go see your brother and his boyfriend in the park?" Gabe asked and Sam meowed. "I have no idea if that was a yes or a no but let's just go"

They walked outside and headed towards the town. People, of course, we're giving Gabe weird looks because he was walking a cat but he didn't care that much. Sam meowed whenever they saw Dean and Cas walking around but they didn't give it much thought.

"Why don't they just look at who's walking me!?" Sam said but it just, of course, came out as a meow.

They walked into a pet store and saw Dean putting up with Cas looking at all the animals. Dean, of course, noticed the man walking Sam but didn't give it much thought. That is until Sam pulled Gabe towards them. "Sam no!" He whispers yelled and Sam brushed up against Cas's leg and he looked down. Sam meowed and Dean was frozen but Cas was just letting Sam, not noticing his brother right there.

"Damn it, Sam," Gabe said and Cas looked up. "Wait, Gabriel?" Cas said and looked over at Dean who was pretty much frozen because he wasn't moving. "Hey..." He mumbled and Cas stood back up and hugged him.

"Are you kidding me" Sam meowed and sat down, obviously annoyed at them. He then got really tired of it and jumped on Gabe's shoulder and meowed. "When did you get a cat?" Dean asked and Gabe chuckled. "Oh, when you left the bunker." He said and Dean started to realize something. "Wait did you-" he was cut off my Sam meowing and Gabe running out the door with Sam in his arms. "Really Gabriel!?" He yelled and chased after them with Cas following behind.

They made it in the bunker without dying but at the moment Gabe and Sam were in the corner trying to get away from the two that were blocking a way out.

Gabe snapped his fingers and Sam, now back to a half human half cat, was in Gabe's arms. They backed up and Sam crossed his arms and mumbled a few things. "I'm going to regret this..." He mumbled and pulled Gabes head closer to his and started to kiss him. Gabe froze and Sam pulled away, then got out of his arms, he then ran towards his room but stopped. He was a cat again and Cas pulled out a laser. Sam chased it around and they all started to laugh.

They all sat on a couch and Sam kept meowing. "Can you turn him back now? I kinda wanna know what he's been saying" Dean said and Gabe nodded.

The funny thing is, is that Sam was sitting in Gabriel's lap and was facing him so when he snapped his fingers Sam was only a few inches away from his face.

Dean and Cas stopped talking and looked at the two. "Fuck it we already did it once," Sam said and leaned in. "Let's go Cas before it gets a bit too heated," Dean said and left the room, obviously uncomfortable. Cas followed and was laughing at the embarrassed Dean.

Gabe gave in and started kissing back. They pulled away and Sam saw how red Gabe's face is. Sam chuckled and there was a high pitched scream.

They looked over and only Sam recognized them. It was from Charlie.

"I SHIP IT GSGAHWBFNNNWK" Charlie said and freaked out while the two just looked at her, wondering how she said that.