Ennard's Anatomy

Yenndo nervously pasted around the office. Lolbit, having just gotten back from taking Funtime Foxy to Funtime Freddy, sat on the desk, trying to think of a solution to the huge problem that Afton had brought upon the place. "W-what are we going to do now? If she wakes up, s-she'll remember what happened and she'll try to go see him..." Yenndo quietly stuttered. Lolbit rubbed his temple with frustration, not having a clue of what to do. "I... I don't know... There isn't much we can do... He's not... safe to be around anymore..." The fox replied as he glanced at your sleeping form with worry. Yenndo stopped walking for a moment to glance out from one of the office's doors. "Lolbit... if Ennard breaks through that glass..." "Yes, I know what he'll do! Just stop talking! P...please..." Lolbit ordered. Yenndo fell silent and backed away from the door. He leaned against the wall and gazed upon your sleeping form with a saddened expression. Lolbit was pondering on Yenndo's previous words. "I don't think he can break through that glass. The door is my main concern. But then again, if the module wiped his memory, then he shouldn't remember where the door is."

Yenndo was about to say something, but he heard you move in your sleep, followed by you yawning and opening your eyes. The two animatronics stiffened as you glanced at them. "Hey, Y/N... D-did you sleep well...?" Yenndo asked with a nervous smile. You blinked the tiredness from your eyes and then shrugged. "Well...I guess... W-where's Baby?" You asked as your eyes searched the room for the female clown. "Baby left. She wanted us to look after you for a while." Lolbit replied as he stood up and headed out the left door. "Hey, where are you going?" Yenndo called as he followed the fox out the door. Not wanting to interfere with their business, you stayed in your seat.

Yenndo rounded a corner and halted just before running into Lolbit. The fox turned and frowned. "Yenndo, you need to stay in there with her." He said. Yenndo scoffed and crossed his arms. "What, you're not gonna stay in there with me?" "Look, she feels more comfortable around you, Yenndo. If I was in there with the two of you, she'd feel shy and reclusive- it'd be too overwhelming for her. And that isn't going to help with what she's currently going through. You're one of her best friends, and she needs your support right now." Lolbit said. Yenndo uncrossed his arms and sighed. Lolbit was right. You were closer to him than the fox, and you did need his support. "Alright... But, what do I do if she mentions Ennard. You know she's gonna want to see him, e-even if he's turned already..."

Lolbit paused for a moment and mentally facepalmed himself. It never crossed his mind that you would ask about your best friend... The fox thought for a minute. "I'm not sure about that... If she saw how he currently is... She'd be terrified... Just do what you think needs to be done. I still have to speak with Baby about what to do with Ennard." Lolbit then continued his way to Funtime Auditorium. Before Yenndo could say anything else, he heard you call his name. "Coming, Y/N."

You had gotten up from your seat just as Yenndo entered the office. The endoskeleton was smiling in a nervous manner, his fingertips taping against each other. You looked at him with confusion, but shrugged it off. "Why did Baby want me to stay with you guys and not her?" You questioned in a saddened tone. Yenndo's nervous smile faded into a frown. "W-well... She thought that she'd failed to protect you. Before she left, she told me to look after you until everything straightened itself out." He replied. "...oh... Then what about everyone else? Are they alright?" You asked. Yenndo gave a little smile and then nodded. With that he turned and began tinkering with the static flickering tv's that were placed on the desk. For half an hour, you watched him go from tv to tv. It looked like he was reprogramming them or something in an effort to fix the static problem.

But your mind wasn't focused on just watching Yenndo do his handy work. You were thinking of Baby. She must've felt terrible for something that she couldn't have prevented from happening...