Forgive And Forget

You made your way through the Control Module and into Funtime Auditorium.

As you walked through the darkness, you began to get a little worried... How would you tell Ennard about what you had discovered? How would he react? "Hmm... Maybe I should get him to come to my room before I tell him... I don't want him to feel uncomfortable in front of Yenndo and Lolbit." You said to yourself as you glanced around the dark auditorium.

You then wondered why the large room was empty. Surely it would have a few bouncy houses, a ball pit, or a laser tag arena- it is called Funtime Auditorium after all. As you looked around, your eyes skimmed across the Scooping Room's door, which was many yards away from where you were. A strange, eerie feeling suddenly enclosed the dark room at the distant sight of the door.

This made you even more worried...

"...animatronics can't become...depressed...can they?" You quietly asked yourself as you came to a stop. You remembered that Baby and her circus band were almost like real humans/animals. To you, Ennard showed the most realistic actions. When the two of you first met, he yawned. Your mind was then engulfed by a horrible thought.

"...Ennard wouldn't try to...hurt himself...would he...?"

That thought made you more worried than ever. An animatronic wouldn't be able to cut themselves like humans can... But they can destroy themselves... Especially if they have something capable of doing so...

The Scooping Room was the only thing you could focus on at the moment. Your whole body was now overwhelmed with dread and fear. You witnessed how awful and destructive the Scooper was- it seemed capable of destroying anything... Maybe even Ennard...

You snapped yourself from your awful thoughts and then proceeded towards the office. But still, as you walked, you had a dreadful feeling.

As you entered the room, you noticed that the lights were off. The three TV's that laid on the desk were on, but they only showed flickering static. "Y-Yenndo... Lolbit...?" You called out in a near whisper. A small scratching noise then caught your attention.

You looked down at the floor and nearly jumped at the sight of a small, bunny hand puppet. It was very similar to BonBon, but with pink 'fur' and lime green eyes that shined dimly. She let out a giggle and then reached up to you, smiling sweetly. You returned the kind smile and then picked her up. She was smooth and seemed very friendly.

"Hello, who are you?" The bunny asked. You didn't expect that she could talk but answered her anyway. "I'm, (Y/N). Who are you?" You replied with a smile. The bunny gave another giggle and then patted your hand with her smaller one. "I'm Bonnet, nice to meet you, (Y/N)!"

Her voice was so adorable to you that you just couldn't help but giggle along with her. "Well, Bonnet, it's nice to meet you, too!" You said. "What are you doing here, anyway- it's kinda late!" Bonnet asked. "Well, I'm looking for two guys that are usually in here. An endoskeleton named Yenndo, and a fox named Lolbit. Have you seen them?" You asked.

Bonnet thought for a second and then smiled. "You don't have to tell me their names, silly, I know them! Anyway, I think Lolbit went to speak with Funtime Foxy and I'm pretty sure Yenndo went to find Ennard." The bunny replied. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "W-wait, why is Yenndo looking for Ennard?" You stuttered. "I think he was going to check on him or something. We were all in the office when we heard someone screech and then fall to the floor... W-we were pretty sure that it might've been Ennard." She replied with a frown.

You frowned and then gently sat Bonnet back down on the ground. "Thank you, Bonnet- I need to go see if he's ok. See you later!" You said as you waved 'goodbye' to the bunny puppet and then ran out of the office. Bonnet waved 'goodbye' back to you and then continued her happy doings.