The Breaker Room

You awoke to the sound of your hamster chewing on the bars of his cage, letting you know that he was hungry-which was kind of irritating to hear at 10:15 in the morning! You groaned and pulled the covers off of your warm body, the room temperature air hitting your skin as you rubbed your eyes and yawned. You then looked around. Ennard wasn't in the room anymore. "...well, guess he had better things to do today..." You quietly said as you slipped out of bed and gave Kevin some fresh food and a treat. You fed your fish and made your bed. It seemed that your foot had gotten a little better over night but you were limping a little. Happy that you could walk with a bruised ankle, you stepped into Ballora's Gallery, being careful not to disturb her with any noise. As you walked, you began to hear distant singing. You stopped for a minute to listen, soon realizing that the singing was coming from Ballora herself. Her tune was beautiful and calming, but yet sad. You were so entranced by the magical tune, that you didn't even notice how close the ballerina was to you-or how close you were to her because you had literally followed the tune. Ballora ended her singing and looked down at you, as if waiting for an answer. "...um, beautiful song, Ballora." You complimented. "Thank you." She replied, bowing slightly. You were surprised that she talked, even though you had just heard her singing. (The song must've been programmed into her system as well as other phrases and sentences.)

You remembered that she had helped save you and Ennard from Funtime Foxy's attack last night. Now was the chance to thank her. "And thank you for saving Ennard and I last night. We probably would've been ripped to pieces by now if you hadn't of came." You said, smiling nervously. She gave a nod as to say 'you're welcome". You then heard the distant shuffle of small feet. You and Ballora turned your gazes to the darkness. You froze as you saw 2 gold eyes blink to life, as well as slowly approach to where you and Ballora were standing. Being frightened, you backed up, accidentally bumping into your ballerina friend. She put her hand on your shoulder to calm you. Suddenly, 3 more pairs of identical eyes came to life, puzzling you. Giggles were heard as the eyes bounced and danced out of the darkness, revealing the four Minireenas. You let out a relieved sigh. "Hello." You said, cheerfully. They all looked at you and waved happily. You stepped forward and knelt down, allowing the little animatronics to hug you in a warm welcome. This was actually your first time meeting the Minireenas in person, rather than seeing them on stage by Ballora. They were glossy and full of energy. They then ran around and danced with each other, a very heartwarming view. You loved how the four mini ballerinas got along with each other.

Ennard then popped back up in your head.

"Ballora, did you see Ennard any this morning?" You asked. The ballerina thought for a second and then pointed to the breaker room at the end of the gallery. "Thank you, Ballora." You said, then waving 'bye' to the Minireenas as you made your way to the breaker room. Ballora continued dancing, this time with the Minireenas at her side.

As you approached the breaker room, you noticed that the light above the door had gone out, leaving you once more stranded in the darkness ('Hello darkness, my old friend.'😂). With effort, you pushed the heavy, metal door open and stepped into the room. It was dark as well. The only source of light was coming off of a strange looking breaker box with eigh glowing red buttons on the side of it. A small tablet could be seen laying beneath the breaker box. Maybe it had a flashlight on it. You picked up the tablet and were baffled that it automatically turned on, revealing a 'restore power' heading. It also showed a blueprint-like map of Circus Baby's Pizza World, even showing areas of the establishment that you didn't know existed. To the side of the tablet's screen, a list of eight places were shown with a bar underneath them that read, 'Restart'. Out of curiosity, you pressed the first bar. A percentage increase was shown as your finger was held on the bar. When the percentage reached 100%, the bar read 'Online', and a place on the map lit up with a green light. You put the tablet down to find that one of the eight lights on the breaker box had turned green. 'The power was out this whole time? Then why isn't my room powerless? Well, maybe I can fully restore the power and light up the rest of the establishment...' You thought. 

With a good feeling in your heart, you began to restore all of the power bars. When you got to the third one, a light flickered on and off in the breaker room, giving some light every three to five seconds. After restoring the first four power bars, you decided to look around the room for Ennard. He wasn't there. You were about to continue restoring the power but a rapid flashing light drew your attention towards the end corner part of the room. You peered through the darkness and saw something white. When the corner light flickered on, you saw Funtime Freddy. He was slightly knelt down with his arms open wide like he was going to give you a hug and his mouth was agape. You knew this certain animatronic was crazed and obsessed with his little Bonnie puppet friend whom he calls 'BonBon'. The only difference between the two Funtime animatronics was that Funtime Foxy wasn't all that strong but he had speed, jaws and claws while Funtime Freddy wasn't all that fast, but he had strength and probably a more powerful bite than Funtime Foxy. This animatronic bear could literally tear you in half!