-Circus Babys Pizza World-

"Now don't be greedy- There's plenty of goodies for all of ya!" The bottle of fish flakes were gently shook above the water. The colorful food fell into the tank. Funtime Freddy watched as the fish swam and dove through the water, gulping and taking their share of fish food. The robotic bear felt something bump against his foot, causing him to look down. He smiled happily. It was Kevin. "Hey, little buddy! You ready to go back into your home?" The hamster chattered and ran a small lap around the plastic exercise ball. Funtime Freddy closed the tube of fish flakes and sat it down beside the aquarium. He leaned down to pick Kevins ball up and then brought him over to his cage. The bear gently twisted the top off and placed the open ball to the cages door. Kevin chittered and hopped down onto the wooden shavings, giving his robotic friend another chitter before finally heading to his hidey-house. The hamster had a stash of sunflower seeds there. Funtime Freddy gave a sigh and wiped his brow as if he was sweating. "Phew! What a job... Y/N's really responsible for taking care of all these little guys." He glanced over to Bon-Bon, who was reading one of your comic books. The rabbit acknowledged him with a nod of agreement. Funtime Freddy let the blue bunny hop onto his hand and then the two exited the room.

—-

Baby was seated in the Control room. Her and Ballora had just finished a much needed conversation- One about you, Ennard, and Yenndo. The clown was worried about the three of you... Even though talking with Ballora was very relieving, Baby still had worries. But, deep down, she knew Ennard would keep you safe. No matter who the three of you were up against.

"I just hope they return soon, Ballora..."

---

"Guys, can one of us switch spots? It's getting boring back here by myself." Came Yenndos groan. Ennard poked his head through the small back window and pushed in until his shoulders had stopped him. He glanced up at Yenndo with a bland expression. "And just how are we supposed to switch spots, Yenndo?" He quipped. The endo bear paused before giving a shrug. Ennard returned to his seat and sighed. He looked over to you. "Well, with the pizzaria being under new management, you should think about doing some designing. I know Baby and Ballora would love that." He spoke. You smiled and looked up from the piece of random paper you had been reading. "Yeah, they would. Maybe we can even add some carnival rides!" The two of you heard Mr. Henry give a gentle laugh. "Woah, you two! One thing at a time. Let's focus on getting the building back in order first." The man said. He turned onto a small road. Ennard gave a small laugh himself. "I think some carnival rides would be great!" The clowns smile turned into a nervous grin. "Although... Maybe the tall rides can be avoided..." Yenndo piped in, throwing the whole conversation off. "I can't wait to be back home- Lolbit must miss me sooo much. And I can't forget about Bonnet~" Yenndo laid against the back window and sighed. Ennard nodded. "Yeah, I know for certain that we've all been missed. Especially you, Y/N." He finished. You smiled at him. Baby most likely missed you the most. You remembered the day when you'd first found the place, that being the old, worn down pizzeria... Baby had found you sitting in the lobby, cold and crying. The fact that the humanoid clown could actually talk and communicate like a normal person could- It definitely had you confused, but something about her made you trust what she was saying. She wanted to help you- To take you in. And that's exactly what she had done. And now you had helped her in return. William Afton was defeated, and now their abandoned facility was about to be given a new start. You just couldn't wait to tell her.

The truck drove into a parking lot and finally was placed in park. The ignition was shut off and the four of you stepped out of the red and black dually. Henrys hands came to brace his hips. He smiled. "Welp. We're finally here." The man turned to Ennard. "Clowns first~" Ennard gave a smile, but then turned to you. He grinned widely and bowed, his hands swinging to point at the door. "You heard him, Y/N~" You could've slapped the endoskeleton. You walked up to the glass doors and gave a hefty push. They opened and the four of you stepped into the old office. As usual, the place was reeking with neglect and abandonment, but that would all change soon enough. Yenndo fiddled with the elevator control box for a moment before he had turned to give an 'Ok'.