Mind Breaker

"There is NO way I'M getting on top of both of you- Do you guys see how high up that is?!"

"Ennard! Would you stop being a turkey and give me your hand?"

"Yenndo, the proper term would be chicken- And I am not being a chicken!"

"Ennard! It's either the vent, or being dismantled by a crazy Egg-plant Man!"

Yenndo was currently balancing himself on Springtraps shoulders in order to reach the vent duct that was at the top of the wall, but they were still a few feet from reaching it- And Ennard didn't have heights in mind at the moment. Springtrap grunted under Yenndos weight. "Ugh, please, Ennard- You're the lighter one out of the three of us. Ah! And I'm not certain I can keep this up much longer..." The rabbit groaned. Ennard, who had his arms crossed, spared a worried glance to the animatronic and then up to Yenndo. He swallowed the lump that was caught in his throat and then hesitantly reached his hand forward towards Yenndo. Yenndo clasped hands with him and wasted no time in helping Ennard climb onto Springtraps shoulders, and then onto his own, basically dragging him. Ennard wobbled as he kept his balance. His wide blue eyes peered to the ground and then immediately went to the vent, trying his best to focus on prying the grill off of it instead of focusing on how far away the ground was. "Oh, man... Too high, too high..." His metal hands worked and pulled at the old Rusty vent cover until it finally broke loose. Ennard tossed it to the side and then clambered into the large vent shaft, turning to look down at Yenndo and Springtrap below. "Ok... Now what?"

Springtrap ushered to Yenndo. "Help Yenndo up, and then I'll try jumping to see if the two of you can reach my palm. Ennard nodded as he reaching to grab Yenndos hand. He pulled back and helped the endo scale the wall as he rolled into the vent. Yenndo gave a nod of approval. "Thanks." Ennard returned the act with a nod of his own. "Eh, don't mention it." He then peered down at Springtrap. "Alright, rabbit, let's see how high you can jump." Springtrap gave a small eye roll at the reference and then backed up a few yards. Ennard and Yenndo watched as the animatronic knelt for a moment and then made a hard dash towards the wall. The two readied to take the rabbit in hand, but then Springtrap skidded to a halt as he neared the wall. Ennard and Yenndo glanced at each other with confusion. "Springtrap, what's wrong?" Ennard questioned. The heaving rabbit glanced up at the two before he slowly shook his head. "I... I can't do it... It's too high of a jump for me to make in this condition..." He breathed. Ennard furrowed his brows. He glanced over to Yenndo. The endoskeleton peered down at Springtrap and then to Ennard, hoping he would know what to do. The look on Springtraps face didn't please the two of them. His facial expression read, 'Just leave me here, I'll find another way out.' But there was no other way out. William didn't even seem to know that there was a vent in the room, otherwise he wouldn't have thrown them all in there. The rabbit opened his mouth to say something, but Yenndo interrupted him. "Springtrap, we are not leaving you down there! We'll find a way to get you up here." Yenndo glanced to Ennard, and was surprised to see the masked endoskeleton maneuvering his way to the very front of the vent. Yenndo had the most puzzled look on his face when Ennard glanced back at him. "Yenndo, I have an idea. I'm taller than you, so I'll lean down to reach Springtrap, but I'll need you to grab hold of my ankles. Can you hold both of us and pull us back up?" He asked. Yenndo gave a frown at the 'I'm taller than you' bit. He sighed. "I suppose I'm strong enough to... Are you sure you can handle dangling from that height?" He asked with a quirked brow. Ennard stalled at that for a moment, before sighing. "If this is the only way to rescue General Woundwort down there, then yes."

"I heard that, Ennard..."

Yenndo gave Ennard a nod and then proceeded to grip his ankles as he lowered him out of the vent. Ennard could've stalled at the height he was looking at, but Springtraps silver eyes were his main focus. He stopped. "Yenndo?" He called. The endoskeleton gave a grunt. "Gah- Geez, Ennard! How much does an endoskeleton need to weigh? If I lower you anymore, I think I'm gonna drop you! Hurry up and grab ahold of Springtrap, please!" Yenndo strained. Without hesitation, Ennard reached down towards Springtrap. The rabbit reached upwards, but he was still out of reach. "Springtrap, you're gonna have to run and jump- I still can't reach you." Springtrap gave a worried frown. He sighed. "Ennard...I-" "Springtrap, we are not leaving you! C'mon, I know you can do it." Ennard ushered. The rabbit gazed up at him. Ennard could still see the doubt in his silver eyes. "Springtrap, if you can slam-punch that wolf into the ground, then I know you can do something as simple as this... You have to try." Ennard spoke, reaching his hand out once more. Above Ennard, Springtrap could see Yenndos golden eyes peering down at him. Underneath the strained facial expression, he could see the worry in the endos orbs- And he knew that the two were serious. They really didn't want to leave him behind. Springtrap gazed at the two for a moment before giving a sigh. He lowered his head and then slowly retreated into the dark. Ennard laid motionless for a minute before furrowing his brows in worry. "Springtrap...?" His voice was low, but he didn't get an answer back. Suddenly, the sound of metal repeatedly hitting concrete could be heard- And Ennard was barely fast enough to throw his hand out as Springtrap came sprinting towards him. The rabbit let out a strained growl as he launched himself off of the ground and them threw his hands towards Ennard, which the endo was quick enough to grasp onto. Yenndo grunted at the weight of the two before he reared backwards and hoisted them upwards and into the vent. The two clambered back, all three of them heaving. "Oh, man! You two are heavier than you look..." Yenndo groaned. Ennard laid himself against the side of the vent as they all caught their breath for a few moments. "Woah... Was not expecting you to make a leap like that... Ha... I guess that's why they call you SpringTrap..." Ennard mused. Springtrap gave a weak smile in return. "Well, not exactly, haha... But thank you, both of you..." He replied. Yenndo glanced backwards into the dark vent shaft that laid ahead. "Well, now that we're all in the same boat- Or, vent here... What do we do now? Where do you suppose this vent leads to, Springtrap?" The endo questioned. The rabbit lended his attention to the other male and then cleared his throat. "I'm not certain, but my guess would be that it leads through the rest of this establishment. We shouldn't be too surprised if we pass by Williams work room on our way- If the vent shaft doesn't end there, that is. I'm sure there's a small chance it might lead outside some way or another. If that's the case, then we'll escape there and return to Circus Baby and the others. Hopefully we'll run into Y/N on our way back to the pizzaria. I just hope she doesn't try rescuing us on her own..." Springtrap spoke. Ennard sighed at the mentioning of your name. It hurt him that you were dragged into all of this, and he definitely hoped you retreated like Yenndo had said, too. He wouldn't know what to do if William somehow got his crooked hands on you... "I agree. This vent has to lead somewhere. We'll find an exit and then sneak out. William won't even know we disappeared. We'll find our way back to the pizzaria and let the others know what's going on, and then we'll go from there." Ennard agreed.