Strange Things Are Happening

Yenndo skidded to a stop as he saw Funtime Foxy laying on the floor in a lifeless state. The fox's chest cavity had been torn open and his metal framing beneath had also been damaged. Ennard came to a stop beside Yenndo and nearly gasped at the mess before him.

"W-what happened here?" Yenndo stuttered. Ennard could only stare at Funtime Foxy's lifeless form, not having a clue of what had caused this. Nor did he know what to do.

"Look- over there on the floor!" Yenndo said. A few feet away from Funtime Foxy was a short metal pole. It was dented at the end, presumably by the impact of the object hitting something- possibly Funtime Foxy. Yenndo knelt down and began inspecting the fox's internal damage while Ennard walked over to the pole. A relieved sigh escaped Yenndo's mouth when Funtime Foxy's ear twitched, followed by him groaning. "I think he's ok... He's just been knocked out."

Ennard picked up the pole and examined it. "Yes, but...by who? Surely Funtime Freddy wouldn't bring himself to do this to Funtime Foxy, despite how cruel he can be." Yenndo shrugged his shoulders. "Even if he did, he wouldn't need a weapon..." Even though Funtime Freddy was very aggressive, everyone knew that he would never hurt another Funtime animatronic. Especially if Funtime Foxy was the only one that the bear trusted.

Yenndo carefully picked up Funtime Foxy and turned towards the office where Lolbit and him stay. "Ennard, go warn Baby about this. I'll see what Lolbit can do to fix Funtime Foxy." Ennard gave an understanding nod and then sprinted towards Circus Control while Yenndo hurried to the office with Funtime Foxy in his arms.

You couldn't help but laugh as Funtime Freddy told yet another cheesy joke. "What did the detective say to the oak tree? ...You look a little shady! Haha!" You gave an amazed clap as you laughed. "That joke was cheesier that macaroni!" Funtime Freddy gave a slight bow and then sat back down on your bed. A frown then covered his face. "What's wrong? D-Did I offend you? That last joke was pretty good, actually." You asked, slightly worried. Funtime Freddy gave a sad sigh and then looked down at his hand, where his hand puppet should be. "No, it's not that... I just haven't seen BonBon all day... And I'm worried about him."

You frowned and then patted Funtime Freddy's shoulder in hopes of making him feel better. "I'm sure he's ok. He's probably in the office playing with Bonnet right now. You know how friendly he is, right?" You assured. Funtime Freddy looked up at you and then gave a small smile. " Yeah... I guess you're right. He does like to play with the minitronics." He replied.

A squeaking sound then caught Funtime Freddy's attention. He turned to the side and saw a little white and brown animal running on a wheel-shaped object. "Woah, what is that?" He awed. You giggled and then walked over to the cage. You opened the top hatch and then took out your furry little friend. "This is my Teddy Bear Hamster, Kevin. And that thingy he was running on is his exercise wheel." You explained, allowing the animatronic bear to pet the little animal. Funtime Freddy nearly squealed with delight, which made you giggle. "He's so soft and adorable! And his colors make him look handsome! Hehe!" The bear complimented. Kevin chittered in thankfulness at Funtime Freddy's kind words. You then placed your little ball of joy back into his cage, allowing him to return to his wheel.

Your eyes glanced towards your door. It made you wonder when Yenndo would be back with Ennard. A deep sigh escaped your lips at the thought as you sat down on the edge of your bed. Funtime Freddy noticed your unpleased actions and gently nudged you with his elbow. "C'mon, Y/N. A nice girl like you shouldn't be down. What's bothering ya?"

"Well, Yenndo went to find Ennard and neither one of them have came back yet, and it's almost been an hour..." You replied. That was when you remembered how Funtime Freddy and Ennard reacted to each other's company.