Chapter XIII: The Lost Beauty of a Wild Beast part 1

A/N: so...who wants a side story on Matt? no? ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I sat in the hospital bed I told King Mickey, Sora, Riku, and Ayame all that I could remember from when I was unconscious.

"Roxas huh?" Sora looked down.

"Yeah, then I got this." I held out my hand and a swarm of black chains swirled around forming Dark Memory.

"Whoa!" they said in unison.

"That's a keyblade of darkness." the King stated.

I looked down and put Dark Memory away. I had already known that without Mickey having to point it out to me. All it did was sadden me more. Why did I have a dark Keyblade?

"Anyway, we gotta get going!" the King said, "It seems a few other worlds have lost their light and need saving."

"It'd be faster if we split up." Riku offered.

"You're right." Mickey agreed, "Sora, take Donald and Goofy and head to Alice. Riku and Jake, you two go to Beast's Castle. Ayame and I will go to Pride Rock."

Ayame looked down at all of this. I could tell something was eating away at her but whatever it was she shook it off and put on her usual bored with life look.

                                         ~*~

Riku and I arrived outside a huge castle. Riku looked around in unease. I could sense it too: there was something unusually dark about this castle.

"C'mon." he said as he headed for the door.

As we walked in the place was in shambles. Curtains shredded, glass shattered all over the floor, tables broken. It was like somethout of a war movie.

"What...did this...?" I asked.

Suddenly a roar echoed through the halls shaking the whole building.

"Beast!" Riku shouted and took off in the sound of the roar.

I ran after him taking in my surroundings. The deeper we went, the more thrashed it looked.

"Please sire! Please!" a voice cried out.

Suddenly a little clock came flying out of a room and hit the wall. As I looked at it, I could have sworn it looked as though it was rubbing its head.

"Cogsworth!" Riku rushed to it.

It has a name? I thought.

The clock looked up at Riku and perked up, "Riku! I'm so glad to see you."

"It can talk!?" I thought, then clasped a hand over my mouth realizing I had spoke aloud.

"Whats wrong?" Riku asked.

"It's the Master," Cogsworth answered, "Ever since that girl and blue haired man in a black cloak came, he's been acting strange. And Lady Belle..."

His voice trailed off as Riku's face darkened.

"Siax." he growled and stood as he summoned Way To Dawn, "Let's go Jake!"

"Right!" I nodded as we ran into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and the long awaited update.