8🎮🃏

Danny's POV
"Do you guys have video games?" I asked as I looked around the second floor. There was a pool table, pinball machine and a tv lounge."Uh, yeah, right there at the tv. This room is specific for relaxing and just chilling." K.C. said."Kid, I have one question." Judy said."Shoot." I said as I placed Most Wanted into the game console."How did you shoot lazers out of your eyes?" Judy asked."I have powers and with that comes a lot of butt kicking." I said."How did you do switch your hair and eye color?" K.C. asked."K.C. As you know, I'm half ghost. I don't expect you to believe me. The form with the green eyes and white hair was my ghost form." I said and Judy started to laugh."Ghost? Is that why I got useless upgrades?" Judy said."Those upgrades you got must be ghost weapons. In other words..." I trailed off as I turned intangible and tried to overshadow Judy."I can't overshadow you since your ghost proof." I said.

"Hey guys." Earnie said as he continued to talk."If you really are half ghost, then possess Earny!" Judy shouted with a smug smirk on her face."WIAT WHAT?!" Earny shouted but I overshadowed him."Hmm, how to test this out?" Judy asked herself."Sing a song!" She said."One day while my light is glowing, I'll be in my castle calling. But until the gates are open, I just wanna feel this moment. Oh oooohhh. I just wanna feel this moment, ohhh ooohh, I just wanna feel this moment!!" I sang.

"Reporting life, from the highest building in Tokyo. Long way from the hallway!!" I sang and then I heard Greg coming up and quickly jumped out of Earny and stood next to K.C. who was having trouble containing her laugh."Earny what did I tell you about singing?" He asked smacking Earny lightly behind his head."Singing? I didn't sing." Earny said."Oh, yeah, tell it to the judge." Judy said."What judge?" Earny asked and Judy showed the projection on the wall.

"One day while my light is glowing, I'll be in my castle calling. But until the gates are open, I just wanna feel this moment. Oh oooohhh. I just wanna feel this moment, ohhh ooohh, I just wanna feel this moment!!"

"I didn't do it I swear!!! I was forced!" Earny shouted."Same principle." Greg said."Why are you so bothered by his singing?" I asked."Because last time, he broke one of his grandmother's wine glasses when he hit a high note and I had to take the blame." Greg said."Sorry Earny." I said and he sent a small glare at me."I'll get you back, just wait and see." Earny said and he stomped off.

"This is a prank war, isn't it?" I asked."Yep." K.C. said as she sat down on the couch. I joined her and we started to play video games, but I couldn't help but to feel depressed.

Sam's POV
We were currently busy with training and Tucker suggested that we should tell his parents that we are half ghost. I agreed since they are spies and they will find out eventually."You've grown in your powers. All of you." Clockwork said as he ended the training."How can we see Danny-Boy?" Mr Fenton asked."Well, first Tucker and Samantha is going to see him, but I'm not telling how. Then some, uh, certain events should happen and then you'll be able to see him." Clockwork said."What do you mean by 'certain events'?" I asked."I can't tell you." Clockwork said and we nodded. I smiled though since we will be able to see Danny. I hope he's doing okay.

"Come on Tucker, we need to get home. It's probably almost night fall." I said and Tucker followed close behind."Let's get to your parents." I said and we flew full speed to the Fenton portal. We turned invisible and flew out. We shut it down for the night and flew to the alleyway. We transformed back into our human forms and walked out as if nothing EVER happened.

I took a deep breath once we arrived at Tucker's home."Are you sure about this?" I asked."Yeah, I'm sure. I can't lie to them about this." I said. We entered only to see them tied up."Oh no!" I shouted. Then a huge man, a middel aged woman and a young teenage girl walked out."Hello, nephew." The woman said."AUNT ERICA?!" Tucker shouted."You know them?" I whispered."Sadly yes." He whispered back."Now you, are going to do exactly what we tell you." The girl said."We'll never do what you want, Abby!" Tucker shouted."Who are you?" I asked."I'm the enemy agent. I'm Richard...head of The Other Side." He said.