12😐😣

For pHan_10

Danny groaned as he woke up. He looked up way to fast, hitting his head where he got hit on the backside of chair he was tied up in. Danny felt disoriented for a minute but that's when he felt a sting on his cheek.

He turned to see who slapped him and saw it was Abby."YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING!" She shouted."Me? You're the one trying to destroy my town. That's annoying! I mean, get a life!" Danny shot back.

Abby was about to hit Danny again but her father stopped her by grabbing her arm. Abby looked at Richard as he sent glares at Danny. Danny looked neutrally at him.

Seeing that Danny isn't affected by his glare, Richard took Abby away to one of the spa rooms."You the boss?" Danny asked as Richard stepped back into the room.

"I'm the head of the Other Side."

"What a coincidence...so am I." Danny said sarcastically."Except, mine is more deadlier than yours." Danny said. Richard punched Danny making Danny wheeze but what Richard didn't expect was Danny laughing as he spat out blood.

"When I get out of this, you'll be sorry." Danny said."Oh, what are you going to do? You're tied up and powerless."

"Question, where did you get this rope?" Danny asked. Richard stepped back as the ropes around Danny disappeared."Using my own ectoplasm to tie me up...not very smart." Danny said. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Come on, I'll make it even easier for you. No powers. Come at me." Danny said. Richard broke a chair close to him and took the legs of the chair to attack Danny.

Danny dodged the attacks effortlessly and even moved like an Olympic Gymnast."Stay, still you little brat!" Richard shouted. Danny did so but instead of dodging, Danny swiftly kicked Richard in his stomach and sent him flying straight into a table.

"This is getting boring." Danny said as he yawned."Then let me make it interesting." Danny turned around only to see a steel pipe heading for his head by Erica's hand. Danny barely dodged it and jumped away from her.

"Gosh you are an useless husband! He's just a kid!"

"I don't see you doing any better! You missed your attack!"

Danny stood there as the two argued. He got bored and knocked Erica out as Richard got up slowly."You two are worse than my parents on an annual holiday, like Christmas." Danny said only to make Richard looked annoyed.

He attacked again but it was really sloppy. Danny toyed with Richard and when Danny saw he was getting tired, he knocked him out and conveniently saw hand cuffs on Richard.

Danny smirked and tied the cuffs around his wrist behind his back. Danny left Erica, unconscious on the floor with a tablecloth thrown over her.

Danny transformed throwing Richard's body over his shoulder and flew through the roof and to where K. C. was."K. C! I got him!" Danny shouted as K. C. knocked another agent unconscious."Got who? Who's that?"

"The head of the Other Side, also he is Erica's husband and Abby's dad. Can you believe that?" Danny said."How are you so calm! We've been trying to track him for years now! We need to get him to agent Johnson!" K. C. freaked out.

"Where is he?" Danny asked. K. C. set to work to get in contact with Johnson. Danny felt Richard stirring awake and he puts him down roughly."You'll pay for this!" Richard shouted when he saw both Danny and K. C.

"K. C." K. C. turned her back to Richard and let her bracelet make the hollow gram of Agent Johnson."How did you get the head of the Other Side?"

"Ask Danny." K. C. said pointing the hallow gram at Danny's way."They kidnapped me and he showed himself. He tried to fight me but I knocked him out along with Erica." Danny explained as he kept Richard in place.

"After all these years." Johnson said looking at Richard."I will get out and when I do, you'll all regret this!" Richard hissed.

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Heard it once, heard it again. So cliché." Danny said."Where are you situated at?" K. C. asked Johnson."I'll send the coordinates." Johnson said and the hollow gram disappeared.

"We need a ride." K. C. said. She looked down the street and saw a car that didn't get damaged in all the fighting going on.

Danny just wanted to get this over and done with so that he could get back to his parents and sister to get some answers along with Sam and Tucker.

Danny forced Richard up on his feet and shoved him forward to the car. K. C. took it upon herself to scout out for any other enemies but found none as they got closer and closer to the car.

Danny used his powers to open the car from the inside and the two of them forced Richard into the car. Seeming to struggle, both the teens got annoyed and both hit Richard against the head to at least disorient him but he smashed his head to the door frame, knocking him out.

Danny got in the passenger side as K. C. hotwired the car seeing that she found no keys. She drove off as she used her phone to get the location of the coordinates given to her.

"Do you know where this is?" She asked showing it on the google maps."That's an abandoned warehouse. Go straight five blocks and turn right. Keep going until I tell you to turn." Danny said and K. C. sped off.

K. C. turned right as Danny asked and kept going straight for half a hour before Danny told her to turn right again. She drifted the car as they turned. Danny had to grab the dash board and the door handle not to fall to the side or to hit his head.

After two other turns, Danny and K. C. got out of the car and carried the body into the warehouse where they saw agents taking GIW agents and other evil agents into vans with high armed security and guards.

"Agent Johnson!" K. C. shouted. Agent Johnson got to the entrance as other agents closed the warehouse behind Danny and K. C. Danny got ready to bail if he needed to.

"You did it!" Johnson shouted as he moved fast towards the two teens.

"Let's get him locked up before he comes to."