1🔬

Danny just returned home and noticed it was quiet,...a little bit too much quiet. Danny decided not to scream out for them not to attract whatever is going on. He started to look upstairs. Nothing was out of place. He went down stairs and down to the basement and saw a few unfinished weapons on their counter. Last place to look is the kitchen. He took a deep breath hoping nothing is wrong here, but hope was never really on his side. He stopped near the kitchen. Turn invisible. His instincts said and he did so. He walked in and saw something he feared. Jack, Maddie and Jazz tied up with weapons being point at their head. Nooooo!!! Danny shouted in his thoughts. He was still invisible so he overshadowed the one agent closer to him and Agent K's eyes glowed green."Hey uh, can we go over the plan please?" He asked.
"That is the last time Agent K!!" O shouted angrily."The plan is to blackmail Phantom to save his family." O said and Danny was suddenly pushed out of K's body turning visible in the process."Uh,...boo." Danny said and his family looked wide eyed at him, minus Jazz.

"Danny how did you do that?" Maddie asked shocked."I'm sorry mom." He said as K and O charged at him but Danny turned intangible and they crashed into each other."How?" Maddie gasped."GAAAHHHH!!" Danny shouted as the Agents caught him and placed him on handcuffs that were ghost proof."Gotcha Phantom." K said and Jack grew angry."He isn't Phantom!! Maddie tell them!" Jack shouted."Actually Dad, I am. The portal killed me halfway." Danny said looking down to the floor."Son, please run!!" Jack shouted."Don't even dare!" K shouted as O held him and K pointed a gun at Jazz's head."Please!! Don't hurt them!! You can do whatever you want to me just don't hurt them please!!" Danny pleaded."Oh, we aren't going to hurt them..."

"What the hell?!!"

"We are going to kill them and you are going to watch how they die painfully and lose your last bit of hope." K said as he pointed the gun at Jazz."PLEASE!!! NOOOOO!!!!" Danny cried. The guns safety was switched off and for a moment everything was quiet and silent until the gunfire was heard and chair was slid across the room.
They missed. Jazz fell on her side still tied up to the chair. K punched her with the handle of the gun."YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!" Danny shouted as his eyes almost glowed red. Jack and Maddie was in shock and anger."Danny safe yourself please!!" Jazz said and Danny broke."I can't." He said with tears. The gun fired again and Jazz's head was bleeding badly and died instantly."JAZZ!!" Danny shouted as he kicked free from agent O and tried to attack K but O recovered fast and was holding Danny electrocuting him in the process. Danny screamed in pain!"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Maddie was sobbing and Jack was trying to break the ropes holding them down.

K's suit was now full of Jazz's blood. He aimed it next at Maddie."WAIT!!" Maddie said."What?!" O screamed."I have something to say to my son first, please." Maddie pleaded and K let her speak."Danny, we're sorry for hunting you and scaring you to death. And we love you Daniel James Fenton." She said and Jack continued."We're proud of you son. Now we know the main reason why you really are breaking curfew and getting all those detentions and all those scars." He said and Danny's eyes widen."But I lied to you." Danny said."I'm a ghost not just human and you hate ghosts." Danny said as he looked at Jazz. His eyes widen at we he saw.(no spoilers for now. Maybe in chapter two or three😈😈). "We love you Danny for you and our love is bigger than our hate for ghost. We love you." Maddie said before she was shot by an annoyed Agent K. Maddie was shot twice in her heart and her body fell limp."MADDIE!!" Jack shouted as he braced himself to meet his fate."Dad. I will maybe see you later. Even if you don't remember me." Danny whisperd to himself but Jack heard and he heard it as a tear fell over his cheek. Just when it hit the floor a blood drop was followed. Danny looked up and saw K stabbed him with one of the kitchen steak knives into his neck. Danny fell to his knees and cried.

Just when K was in front of him about to pick him up by his hair, the whole room felt cold."Well what do you know, he has a ice core." O said and Danny's lifted his head up and K took one step back when he saw his was a bloody red."Revenge." Danny said in Greek."Huh? Okay, whatever." K said as he and O pulled him into the van.

Sam and Tucker were on their way about to bring Danny his homework but when they saw the GIW van parked perfectly on the side of the road they both stopped in their tracks. They hid in the alleyway and saw the trio's worst nightmare."Danny is captured." Sam said as she fell on her knees."We have to safe him. Oh no! His family!!" Tucker shouted as they both walked into the house to see it destroyed and smelling like blood."Oh my goodness." Sam said as she saw the people she saw as her own father, mother and sister."NOO!!" She shouted as she fell to the floor again."I'll call the police." Tucker said as he took his phone and called the police.

Danny's POV
They threw me in the van and I probably cracked a rib in the process. They started drive recklessly causing me to go fall side to side every time they took a turn. They finally stopped and I was bruised all over my face and arms and a few broken ribs. They pulled me out and laughed at my state and then they threw me into my cell. A greenish glass came down from the roof and it trapped me."Get settled in your new home Phantom cause you will never see the daylight ever again." K said as they walked away."I have to get out of here." I said to myself. I tried to touch the glass but it was made out of ecto-ranium. The flesh around my finger was red but it healed in five minutes."He has super healing." I heard their voices said from a nearby room, probably one with security monitors. I sighed as I went into a corner that was the farrest from them.