3⁉️

"WHERE ARE THEIR BODIES?!!" Detective Kenda, aka Undercover Agent Kenda, shouted when he came in autopsy room."We locked this place shut. Someone must have taken them." The autopsy girl, and his partner, said."Someone will be facing a whole lot of time in jail!!" Kenda shouted."What can we do?" The lab assistant asked."The only thing that can be done is let the Organization know what has happened." Kenda said as he went back to his office and called Agent Johnson.

"Agent Johnson's office. Beverly speaking what can I help you with?" Beverly said in her sassy tone."Yes I have a mission for the Cooper family." Kenda said."Hang on. Agent Johnson we have a possible mission!!" Beverly shouted and Agent Johnson came walking in."Yes,...how?...who?...when?...How many?...3 BODIES!!" Johnson shouted and Beverly gave him a weird look."On it, Thank you Agent Kenda."

"What was that about?" Beverly asked."It turns out three dead bodies are taken and the couple who died son is kidnapped while their daughter was shot to death. Agent Kenda might suspect the Other side must be behind this." Johnson explained."Or it can be just a falls alarm and they misplaced the bodies." Beverly said."How on earth do you misplace 3 BODIES?!" Johnson snapped."I don't know, I'm not those idiots who can apparently do that!" Beverly shouted."I'll get some more details...through K.C., Earny and Judy."

Danny was pulled out of his cell and into the lab."Please no!!" Danny pleaded."Oh stop the act!!" Agent K shouted as he pulled Danny harder on his hair."What did I ever do to you?!" Danny shouted."You...You exist that's what you did!" K shouted and Danny started to feel bad. K was right. Danny should've died when he gotten in that accident...,at least fully that is."Now according to you. That little accident you had with your parents portal made you half ghost?" O asked."Of course it did!! What else could it be?!!" Danny shouted and it earned him a punch in his stomach. Danny's eyes glowed green in anger."I'd watch it if I were you." Danny said in dark deep voice. Danny's eyes widen when he realized he is sounding like Dan."Wow, would you look at that. His voice broke when I punched him in the gut. I wish mine could've broke that fast." O said as they placed him on the ice cold table with the ghost proof bindings.
K.C.'s POV
I was hanging out with Marisa at my house until I gotten a call from my mom, Kira Cooper."Hey mom what's up?" I asked."Honey could you please give the phone to your father." She asked."What's wrong with dad's phone?" I asked."He forgot to charge it." She answered."Okay, I'll give it to him." I said as I went inside the house and gave it to dad."Dad, please charge your phone!!" I said as I gave him mine."And what am I supposed to do with yours?" My dad, Greg Cooper asked."ANSWER IT!!" Mom shoted through the phone and he got startled and quickly answered it. I rolled my eyes as I went downstairs back to Marisa.

"So there's this party..." She started."Marisa, every time you say something of a party what do I say?" I asked her."That you don't want to come but I was going to ask you what dress I should wear." She said."Oh, uh, give it to me." I said as she squealed and pulled out her phone."Okay I really like this purple one with the black swirls on the bottom but this red one says fire and fierce that's why I like that one. So which one do you think should I wear?" She finally asked."The purple one will definitely bring out your eyes so go with the purple one please." I said and she hugged me."I better get ready!!" She screamed as she ran out.

"Sometimes I wonder how we became friends."I said to myself. I went inside the house and saw Earny, my lovable but annoying brother, making a sandwich."Hey Earny." I said as I got a glass and the milk."Hey K.C. I heard the Organization is going to prepare us for a new mission to infiltrate the Other Side's grounds." He said."Not again." I groaned remembering my previous infiltration as Puppet."Yes, again for you anyways, it turns out there was three bodies that went missing and the couple who died son was kidnapped." He said."How does someone lose a dead body?" I asked."I don't know." He said."Something is off, what would the Other Side want with their son?" I asked."How old is he?" I added."Around 16 years old." Earny said."Possible they want him to be a new agent..." I trailed off.

"Look, mom is going to take us to our training session with Judy." He said."Yippee." I said sarcastically as I drank the milk I poured in for myself. My mom entered the house from her accounting job which was their cover not to say they are spies which we all are."GREG COOPER!!" She shouted."Oh oh." Earny and I said since we knew mom wasn't happy about something."Heeeeeyyyyyy, sweetheart, now don't be mad but I think it's good if the kids go on that mission." He said."And why is that?" Mom asked."To toughen them up for one day when they go on a future mission that is way more dangerous." Dad explained."Greg, that so called government agency is extremely dangerous. Those agents won't hesitate to kill the kids!" She shouted."Look I know you're worried but they need this." Dad said and he was halfway right.

"Mom, dad, before your raging flames burn down our childhood home, dad you are right about the experience this mission can give us but you were wrong not to discuss this with mom." I said."And mom, don't be mad at dad for trying to help Earny and I out." I said."K.C. is right Greg, I'm sorry." Mom said."No I'm sorry. I'll discuss it with you next time." He said and the house was in his peaceful atmosphere like it was before.

"Okay, let's get dinner ready."