7🎧

Danny's POV
I was in my room or a cell, I don't know really, singing some songs to myself since I didn't have much entertainment with me."Wow, you sing beautifully." I turned to see it was K.C."Don't you have other stuff to do other than checking up on me all the time?" I asked."It's my job and since your a friend of my cousin, that makes you my friend as well. Any friend of Tucker is a friend of mine." She said."Heads up when you meet Sam." I said. She was confused but she just ignored it."Is there anything I can get you maybe?" She asked."Well, I don't know what I'm aloud to have in this cell. Since you don't want me to escape." I said."This isn't a cell. We just can't have you wandering around here, since we have extremely sensitive files that can not be seen by an outsider." She explained."You know, I want to get away from the government, right?" I asked."Well, the one you were in, isn't an official government. The one we found you in is a fake government. I found out that the GIW HQ is a base where the illegal experiments is happening but only Agents from the Other Side has access to it." She said. The Other Side, huh? Oh the irony of this.

"There I can believe you, since they ain't very secretive." I said."One question. What did they want with you?" She asked."They wanted me to be their weapon since I can do stuff almost no one can do." I said."Does it have to do with being a Halfa?" She asked."Yes, exactly. There are two other Halfas, but I'm not saying who they are." I said and she nodded."Thanks for answering that question." She said."Oh, and I think I figured out what I can bring you to keep yourself occupied. What bands do you like?" She asked out of the blue.

"Dumpty Humpty, Imagine Dragons, 5 Seconds of Summer and Nightcore."(Who doesn't?!) I continued."Okay thanks!" She said and she left."Okay, weird." I said as I went back to my bed."Pain! You build me up and break me down, Believer! Believer!" I continued to sing.

About an hour later she came back with a small box in her hand and a memory card."Uh, what's in the box?" I asked."Your very own Mp3 Player!" She said as she opened a small opening in the wall and puts the box and the memory card in it. I took it and smiled at her."Thank you, K.C." I said as I went to my bed."Your welcome. I'm have to go so, see ya later." She said and I waved at her. I placed the memory card in the MP3 player and saw there was a whole butt load of songs from Nightcore, Dumpty Humpty, 5 Seconds of Summer and my personal favorite Imagine Dragons! I made a playlist from the songs I had and I listened to Thunder, Believer, On top of the World, Radioactive from Imagine Dragons, a few songs of Dumpty Humpty and 5 Seconds of Summer and lastly a few mashups of songs in their Nightcore version. Soon after I fell asleep while listening to the music blasting in my ears.

I woke up from the sound of knocking on the glass wall. I sat up straight to see it was a guy with a black suit and he had white hair."Danny, meet Agent Johnson. He has some news to tell you." K.C. said as I stood at the wall."Yes, well. Since you healed quite fast, we will be letting you go after we asked you some questions." Johnson said."Uh, ok. Not to be rude but where the hell should I go then?" I asked."Well, you can come stay with me and my family since you already know we are spies." K.C. said."Ok, fine." I said and the glass wall splitted up into two and it went into the wall."Follow me." Johnson said and I followed him to a interrogation room."Seriously?" I asked."What?" Johnson asked."The interrogation room. I'm so sick of them." I said and he nodded in understanding so we went to his office while K.C. waited at the door.

He asked stuff like what they wanted with me, who specifically killed my family and why I healed so fast. I answered all the questions but the last one about my healing I just said that they gave me some weird stuff while they experimented on me so I healed faster."Ok, all we need is a blood sample and your free to go." Johnson said. I narrowed my eyes at him."What do you want with my blood? All your going to find is some weird stuff about me." I said."We need to see if it is contaminated by germs or something. We can't let you walk around the city and something happens because your blood is everywhere. We've seen your blood when you were brought here. It had some weird green specks inside it and we just need to see if it is dangerous." He explained."Look. It isn't dangerous because my blood was like that since an accident I had with one of my parents inventions and that was like two years ago." I said."Still. If we have your blood type in our database we will know for sure if someone like you comes here." He said and I gave up."Fine, just get it done with and I suggest you knock me out because you know needles and scalpels ain't my style." I said and he nodded.