How long!

Elsa's P.O.V.
Jack drives Hiccup, Punzie and I to the castle and I can't help but worry about Anna and if we're going to make it.

"It's going to be ok Elsa. We'll get to her in time." Jack smiled.

"I just don't know why he wants to get revenge this bad."

"Because Hans is a crazy psychopath who wants revenge on everyone he meets." Jack gets to the castle and we all walk through the gates and I run into the castle.

"Anna." I call, looking around anxiously.

"Nice to see you again." I gasp and everything goes black.

"What the," Something was put over my mouth as I fall unconscious.

Jack's P.O.V.
Elsa runs into the castle as we all wait for her.

"I hope she finds Anna." Punzie said. Toothless, who Hiccup had at his side, suddenly goes crazy as he jumps up, barking like something was wrong.

"Let him go." I order as Hiccup unleashed Toothless, letting him run into the castle.

"What do you think Toothless got so riled up?" Punzie asked.

"I don't know." I shake my head. Toothless comes out with something in his mouth as he drops it in front of me.

"What is it?" Hiccup asked as I pick the snowflake necklace up.

"Oh no."

"What is it?" Hiccup asked.

"Elsa's necklace. Something went wrong." I run back into the castle.

"Elsa!" I yell as I look around.

"Up here." I hear as I run upstairs, running into Anna.

"He took her Jack, he took her."

"Who?"

"Hans. He got Elsa as soon as she ran in."

"Do you have any ideas on where she is?"

"No. But I'll let you know if I find anything."

"Thank you." And with that, I leave.

Elsa's P.O.V.

"What will we do with her?" My world was still dark and I couldn't see anything.

"Kill her?"

"No. Not until we get Frost. Then we let her go, get the money and kill Frost." Kill Jack! They can't, Jack is my life and always will be.

"What happens to the girl?"

"Elsa will finally be in my arms again. And with her kingdom and sister under my threat, Elsa will have no choice but to make me her boyfriend again, soon making me king of Arendelle." I hear Hans say.

I finally open my eyes and see I was in some kind of room, my hands tied behind me.

"What the-." Screaming and yelling could be heard as I try to untie myself.

"She's mine Frost!" I hear Hans snap. Jack, he's here.

"Jack, I'm in here!" I call as he opened the door.

"Elsa" He smiled, coming to me and undoing my ropes.

"Come on." He picks me up and runs out of the room, running out of the house as we get in the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Home."

"I thought it wasn't safe." I say.