Yes or no.

Sexual content.

Elsa's P.O.V.
I walk downstairs, going to the couch and watching my favorite show. So far a week has went by without Frost. An ad comes on and it looked like an alert.

"Warning, if you see Elsa Winters in Arendelle, please bring call this number." It showed a number on the screen and I turn the TV off. I put my head in my hands as someone walks behind me.

"I can't go back out there."

"Why not?" Anna asked behind me.

"Because Frost is after me." I take my head out of my hands and look at her.

"Why?"

"Long story and I don't want to talk about it."

                               *****

"Elsa." Anna knocks on my door and I pace around my room.

"Not now Anna." I said. 

"You haven't come out of the room all week. I'm sure the search for you is forgotten."

"Frost won't stop until I'm back." I said. I then get an idea.

"Anna, I know what to do." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes." I sigh, looking at my phone. I grab my phone, putting in a number as I put the phone to my ear. The person picks up and I take a deep breath.

"Can you come to the castle? I'm ready."

"Are you?" I didn't want to answer, but I knew I had to. If not Frost may use Anna to get to me and I can't have that.

"Yes." I nod.

"I'll be there in a few hours." I hang up the phone, letting out a sigh.

"What did you do?" Anna asked through the door.

"I called Frost, I'm going back."

*****
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Anna asked.

"Yes. It wasn't my place to run and I said I would go back."

"I'm going to miss you." I hug Anna one last time, turning to Frost who waited at his car.

"I'm gonna miss you as well." I smile, walking to Frost.

"You made the right choice." He smirked, opening the door for me as I get it. He closed the door, getting in with me as we drive off.

"What made you come back?"

"It wasn't my place to run." I said, looking out the window.

"But I wouldn't have run if you didn't chase me." I muttered.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll be less strict on you, if you agree to not run away anymore." Frost said as I touch my necklace, remembering my mother.

"And what about family?" I ask.

"If they want to see you and they're in town I'll let you see them."

"Then deal."

*****

"Elsa." I go out of my room and walk downstairs to Frost.

"Do you need anything?" I ask.

"I have a party I'm going to tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go?" That was unexpected. I wasn't expecting Frost, the one who abused and hit me invite me to a party.