Hans.

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Elsa!" I hear Jack yell and my eyes open, seeing I was up in Jack's room. I try to move my legs but wince at the pain, forgetting about my bad leg. I look at the door and thought Jack was at the office so I got up, putting my leg on the ground at getting up, just to end up on the ground.

I cry out and crawl to the door, standing up and holding myself on the doorframe. I hear running upstairs and quickly get back to the bed, laying down on the bed and throwing the coveres on myself as I hear Jack run in the room.

I pray he wouldn't know I was up already from fear of being punished.

"Elsa I know you're awake." I don't move hoping he'll think I'm alseep.

"Elsa." I turn to Jack as he looks at me.

"What happened?"

"You got shot and I brought you back home." I pant at the pain in my leg and Jack looks at the floor, seeing the blood I left.

"What did you do? Your leg, Elsa." Jack said, rushing to the bed.

"Don't touch me, don't touch me don't-." But it wad too late as Jack tore the covers off and saw a big pool of blood formed around my leg.

"Geeze." Jack picks me up, running to the bathroom and seating me on the tub, grabbing the first aid kit as he comes over to me. Jack held my leg as I cry in pain.

"This is going to hurt."

"Just do it." Jack tied the cloth around my leg above my wound tight.

"Ah!" I cry. Jack starts to cut the blood stained guaze as he carfuly removed it, seeing the blood covered bangage which he took off, getting a new one.

He soaked it in alcohol and I knew what was happening next. He pressed it to my wound and I scream in pain.

"How long have I been out?" I scream, trying to forget the burning pain.

"About a week." Jack looked at me.

"Did you find who shot me?" I pant.

"You mean Hans? Yeah he's long gone." Jack puts a new piece of guaze on, wrapping guaze around my leg.

"Why did you even try to walk?"

"I thought you were at work." I said as Jack finished, putting the first aid kit away as he picks me up, walking downstairs to the couch. Jack went to the kitchen and grabbed something.

"I just don't understand why Hans would kiss you let alone shoot you." Jack came back with two cups of hot chocolate as he sat next to me, handing me one. I didn't want to tell him but Jack would protect me if Hans were to touch me again. I decided to take the risk and tell Jack.

"He was my ex, he still loves me even though I hate him. And he wasn't trying to shoot me, he was trying to shoot you. He said if he saw me with another man again he'd shoot them. He also kind of.....raped me." Jack looked at me in shock.

"Yeah." I said.

"Did you do anything?"

"He was in jail but in court there wasn't enough evidence so they let him go." I say.

"When did this happen?" Jack asked.

"Just last year. It's been haunting me ever since." I explain, taking a sip of the coco.

"I told you to tell me if anything was bothering you."

"I didn't feel safe telling you then."

"Because I was someone who scared you?"

"Because I couldn't trust you. But after what you did for me, I can trust you." Jack smiled and I knew that look. I put my drink down as Jack crashed his lips on mine, pushing me down on the couch as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Jack asked for entrance and I let him in as he slips his tounge in. My hand drags down his chest, taking his shirt off as my eyes close. Both of us managed to keep our kiss slow until I feel Jack slip under my pants, playing with me as I moan in pleasure.

Jack slowly takes my pants and shirt off, taking his pants off as well. I wrap my legs around Jack as he kissed me, whispering things that made me go crazy. My leg starts to burn and I pull away from Jack.

"What is it?"

"My leg, it's killing me." I groan.

"God I want to kill Hans so bad." I groan. An alarm goes off and Jack grabs his phone, quickly looking at it then putting it down, putting his shirt on and pants on.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Come on." Jack picks me up in his arms, running to get his shoes as we run outside and into his car where he put me down in the front passenger seat, getting in the driver's seat as we take off.

"What's happening Jack?"

"Hans."

"He's here?"

"I have cameras all over the house to make sure Hans never got in."

"To keep Hans out or to keep me in?" I smirk.

"Both." Jack drove down the road, calling someone.

"Hey we're in a bit of an emergency, can you help us?" Jack paused a bit.

"Yes she's with me and she's hurt. We need your help." Jack nods.

"Yes, it is." He seems to smile at what the other person said.

"We're almost there can you get us there without him tracking us?"

"Perfect." Jack hung up the phone.

"Who was that?"

"My brother. He's in town for a while and he knows where to hide." We soon stop at an abandoned house and Jack helps me out as we go to the back and into the woods where a boy and a girl were. The girl looked around 12 with brown hair and eyes and the boy looked my age at 18 with brown hair and green eyes dressed in a red cloak.

"Is this her?" The boy asked in a British accent.

"It is." Jack nods.

"What happened?"

"Hans." Jack said as a gun shot blew past us as I scream.

"You still know how to?" The boy smirks.

"Never forgot." Jack smirks.

"Jack, where are we going?" I ask as he picks me up.

"Away." Jack smirks as he jumps into the air, hovering above ground.

"You can fly?" I ask.

"We all can." The boy smiled as he met us in the sky with the girl. Another bullet whizzed past us as I squeal.

"Come on." We flew higher into the sky, flying into the clouds.

"Are you okay Snowflake?" Jack asked and I nod.

"Yeah. But where are we going?" I ask.

"Neverland."

A/N
Thank you to everyone who is voting and commenting on my story. Ok so if you've read my other Jelsa story you'll know Pan's brother and sister.

I didn't reveal them here but if one of them has green eyes and brown hair, and you know Once upon a time, you'll know who he and the girl are and if you do, comment on who they are because I know two of you know them.

And I'm updating as fast as
I can but it's hard with you guys reading the latest chapter right when I post it, but I always love it and if any of you have seen or read the book The Fith wave, I used when Cassie got shot and she met Owen, I used that scene.