The Raptors

Owen's POV
I raced to the raptor pen as quickly as possible. I had stoppped my motorcycle and ran to the pen to check on the raptor and as i suspected, the raptors were panicked. I quickly ran to them and tried to calm them down.

Barry: Owen! Where have you been?!
Owen: The Spinosaur broke out! We have too-

Suddenly Delta screeched in a panic, shaking her container and strarted a panic with the other raptors. I gently put my hand on Delta in an attempt to calm down to shush her down. I could hear her panic as she rapidly blinked... Like she was warning me of something... I looked too Barry and our faces went pale as we heard an extremely loud roar... The Spinosaur... Me and Barry ran to our vehicles but than i heard the raptors let out a cry for help... I turned around and saw all four of them, desperate for escape as they all panicked at the horrific roars.  I turned to Barry and i shook my head

Owen: DAMN IT!

I ran back to the raptors and pushed the button that let them all out. Running, Blue and Charlie took me and Delta and Echo readied my motorcycle by standing it back up. Once i was brought to my cycle, I got on and started to race away, the raptors all by my side as we raced from the Spinosaur as it chased after is all. I looked at Delta and noticed that she also looked at me, letting a low purr sound emit from her as she let out another cry. Blue lowered her head and screeched louder as I drove ahead.

Reader POV
I sat in the med bay, my wounds still healing. I felt light headed as a heard a sudden call for evacuation. I groaned and tried too get up, struggling and got to my feet. I used the walls for support and attempted to leave the building until i got a call from Owen.

(YN): Yea..?
Owen: (YN)! Im at the Indominus Pen, Where are you?! Inza is panicking!

I felt my eyes widen as I realized.... Inza... I'm not there to comfort her! I grunt and try to go to one of the vehicles and i hear a raptor screech from Owen's side.

(YN): Owen... D-Do you have the raptors?!
Owen: The Spinosaur was following us. I had to let them out! Anyway it seems that the raptors and i are safe.. Whatever Inza is, her roars made the Spinosaur get away

I nodded and stepped into the ACU car. I started to drive straight over to Inza's Pen and panted as I felt my wounds sting.

Owen's POV
I ended the call with (YN) and headed into a viewing gallery, leaving the raptors outside. I looked around Inza's paddock and I couldn't see her. I did see several of claw marks on the wall. I looked at the cameras and saw something that made this day...get even worse...

Inza was breaking out...

Claire's POV
After we used the gyrosphere to get a safe distance from the valley, Gray was still panicked. I couldn't help but hug him in an attempt to calm him down.

Zach: Guys...? What's that..?

I turned and saw...