Death's Valley

Reader POV
I yelled loud enough for the entire room to echo and have the attention brought to me and Henry. I struggled too get up and I felt someone else help me.

Masrani:....torturing the dinosaurs..?.. The whole point of this park was to give people a new view on what majestic creatures have been brought back from the dead... And yet it would seem that some people treat them still as though they may be controlled.
Henry: You say that almost like you didnt request for the creation of the Indominus yourself
Masrani: Not once have i asked for a monster!
Henry: You asked for more teeth. You asked for a "cool looking dinosaur" and you can NOT have a dinosaur with predatory features with OUT having the behavioral traits!
(YN): BOTH OF YOU STOP!!

I, now standing on my own, faced the two men as they argued. My breath felt heavy and i knew i had to get help soon but...

(YN): Mr. Masrani, with all due respect, you don't seem to realize the power of the resurrection of the dinosaurs. This is an unbelievably powerful force and if we don't respect that the dinosaurs here are more than we can handle than they will be on earth LONG after us. Henry Wu. For someone who creates life, you seem to have NO respect for it! The spinosaurus is released and could be killing several of creatures but you just sit there and work on another super predator!

I fall to my knees again and hold my side as small bits of blood start to spill off me. With an ambulance on the way, I slowly feel my consciousness slip away.

Claire's POV
Everyone was panicked as the Spinosuar broke into the valley, killing the stegosaurs and any other dinosaur that was around. More of the ACU were trying to contain it but they were all crushed and or eaten. Chris was guiding Me, Zach, and Gray to safety inside of one of the gyrospheres. Once we were all forced inside one, Chris got on his motorcycle and painted as he looked at Sorna in the distance, destroying everything and causing a panic no matter how many times She gets shot.

Claire: We need ACU to use lethals
Chris: Yea... I doubt those would work
Gray: That's not what...a normal Spinosaur would look like...

I couldn't help but nod as I watched Chris drive off, getting another flare ready as he yells at Sorna.

Chris' POV
I drove to Sorna and stopped in front of her.

Chris: HEY!

Once Sorna turned too me, she let out a roar that was loud enough to cause me to hold my ears in pain. I felt small bits of blood trickle down my ears and tried my best to ignore it, despite the pain. I pulled out the flare and began to ride away from the valley, taking Sorna with me. I than turned ahead and felt my eyes widen as I realized... The motorcycle was dying... I could tell from how Sorna was starting to catch up too me as she continued too roar in pure rage. I reached into my pocket and rang up Owen.

Chris: OWEN!
Owen: Chris!? Where are you taking it?!
Chris: AS FAR AWAY AS I CAN! GET EVERYONE OFF OF THIS ISLAND NOW!!

I used what little life the bike had left and sped up slightly.

Chris: EVACUATE THE ISLAND!! FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, SORNA IS CAPABLE OF-

Owen's POV

Chris: FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, SORNA IS CAPABLE OF-

Suddenly his communication device was cut off, being replayed by a loud, ear piercing roar and the sound of screams in pain and bones being crunched... I looked at everyone in the area and tried to remain calm.

Owen: Evacuate. Now!