Clash of Titans

Reader POV
I watched as Inza headed into a forest, comoflaudged as she carefully placed me down. The T-Rex roared as the Gyrosphere passed by the kingdom with the Spinosaur turning to see the T-Rex charging straight for her. The Spinosaur charged straight for the T-Rex as several of roars came up. The T-Rex charges straight for the Spinosaur, dodging from her first attack and bite down on the neck of the Spinosaur. The Spinosaur roared as the Rex forced it into a near by tree, destroying it. Throwing Sorna down, the T-Rex stepped on the head of the spino. Sorna however, kicked at the rex, forcing her off. Before Sorna could get up, the T-Rex headbutted her into more trees. The T-Rex stepped on her neck, roaring in what seemed to be victory as the spinosaur stopped moving. The T-Rex got off and turned around, heading for the exit until the Spinosaur suddenly sneaked up, biting down on the Rex's neck and dagged her against the floor. I watched as the T-Rex kicked the spinosaur in the neck. The T-Rex struggled to get up and Sorna forced her back down. I watched as the Spinosaur forced the Rex to the floor as it stood up high. Suddenly, I heard a distant loud cry that sounded very familiar.

Insert Velociraptor Blue

The raptor squad suddenly came rushing in, jumping on the spinosaur, forcing her to get off of the T-Rex. As the Raptors all picked at Sorna, Rexy, as I dubbed her, slammed her head into the face of Sorna. Rexy bit onto Sornas neck and tried to force her off balance. Sorna managed to force Rexy off of her and forced the raptors off her. As the fight progressed, I saw the Gyrosphere leaving the small the kingdom, catching the attention of Sorna. Sorna roared and chased after Claire, Zach, and Gray as they all got out of the sphere. Before Sorna could react however, Rexy tackled her into a near by building, causing some debris to collapse. The raptors climbed upon Rexy, jumpimg on Sorna again. I took notice of Inza, who was slowly closing in on the group, careful to not be noticed... She was planning something. I raced after her and heard her make a low growl like sound... A warning? I stepped back as I assume she left.

Rexy continued too throw Sorna down as the raptors assisted. As Echo jumped on Sornas snout, just for sorna to catch her in her jaw and bite down, Killing her in one bite. Charlie, who was on the ground, screeched in rage as she leaped on Rexy and onto Sorna. As Charlie clawed at her hide, Sorna shook her off and stompt on her, Killing 2 out of the 4 raptors. Blue was grabbed and thrown into a building, causing her too pass out. As Delta screeched, Sorna kicked her away, into another building. As Rexy bit down on one of Sornas arms, she got several of scratches and claw marks on her face by Sornas other hand. Sorna slammed Rexy into a near by building and forced her too let go, Forcing Rexy onto the floor. Rexy struggled to get up before Sorna bit down on her neck, slamming her head into a building. The building collapsed on her head as Sorna was already getting ready to snap rexys neck...