The Hybrid Making

Reader's POV
I made my way through the lab, using my access card to go into otherwise restricted areas. I made my way studily too my office and sat at the computer, typing things inside to access Dr. Wu's Data on the Indominus Rex to find out what she was made of. From what i see, Inza has a T-Rex base, a Velociraptor/Human Intellect, several Tree frogs, Cuddlefish, squid, Giganotosaurus, Rugops, Majungasaurus, Carnotaurus, Abelisaurus, and several of other species. I decided that before I looked further into it, to put it into my own file for me to see later. I log off and turn to see Henry Wu approaching me.

Henry: (YN), now tell me, what brings you here?
(YN): Well, Figured it'd be hard to take care of Inza when i don't even know three quarters of what she's made off-
Henry: Wait.. Inza?
(YN): I named her

Henry takes a pause before smiling and shaking his head.

Henry: So you decided to name her?
(YN): Yea. I made more process with taming her and showing her soci-
Henry: Wait You're.. Actually caring for her?
(YN): um... Yea? That's why I was going to talk to you
Henry: Oh? What would it be?
(YN): I need you to give me the estimates of Inza's height and length. I need to know so i can give the signal to carry on the construction of the paddock

Henry just turns to his own desk and picks up a note pad.

Henry: The Indominus is estimated to grow a threatening 20FT tall and be 50FT long. Would that suffice?
(YN): Yes Dr. Wu. Ill be on my way

I turned and left the lab, making my way back to Inza's Room. Unaware of Henry's additional Notes on the Indoninus' genes.