The Kingdom(Updated)

Claire's POV
As me and the boys all ran straight for the Gyrosphere, we got inside and started to drive away from the ruins. As we continued too move, Loud thumps can be heard as loud noises of roars can be heard. As we got out into the open, The Spinosaurus was seen running straight after us with a strange type of clothe on one of its teeth.

It was some kind of torn up, bloodied sweater that caused my eyes too widen as I continued too move the sphere as quickly as possible

It was some kind of torn up, bloodied sweater that caused my eyes too widen as I continued too move the sphere as quickly as possible. Its... Its Chris' sweater.. As the Spinosaur closed in, we kept going through tress and into waters too gain more ground from the Spinosaur. We finally returned to the Gyrosphere Valley and quickly took notice of how lacking if life it was...

Reader's POV
Inza carried me around the park, taking in her new environment. As she seemed to grow closer too the Inovation center.

TimeSkip

As she got closer, I noticed just how empty the main street was... It was almost like a ghost town..
Inza took in more of her environment, making loud roars and several of screeches as she continued too roam. That was until she saw a sign... The same sign that caused dread to course through me...

Inza took a small wiff into the air, seeming to be sensing the another creature inside the T-Rex paddock

Inza took a small wiff into the air, seeming to be sensing the another creature inside the T-Rex paddock. I panicked and started to try to pry myself from Inza's grip, to no avail. Inza growled and roared and another roar could be heard from the other side.

(YN): Please no... No No... N-NONONONO!

Inza suddenly roared as she headbutted the door, leaving a massive dent onto the door. Another loud pound hit the other side of the door. Inza began to claw and attack the door. Hearing the T-Rex roar as she attempted to break out, Inza finally broke through the wall and roared as she ran into the enclosure. Looking around as she seemed to grip me tighter, her eyes darted around the area. A loud roar was heard behind us and she turned an eye too a large, 23FT creature that I knew I dreaded...

 A loud roar was heard behind us and she turned an eye too a large, 23FT creature that I knew I dreaded

(YN): T-T... T-T REX!

Inza held me closer to her in a protective manor as she released a low, vibration noise. The T-Rex slowly began to walk towards us, each step closer increasing both my terror, and Inza's protectivness in her grip. She let out a low gulping sound as she shook her head slightly. Too my surprise, the mighty rex released a few gulps of her own. Inza raised her head to the T-Rex's level, standing just 3FT taller than the Rex. Another, much louder roar echoed through the park. I also saw a small, sphere like vehicle driving near the main path.