Reunions

Reader's POV
I quickly drove past the panicking public. Everyone was racing too the escape boats and any other means of escape due to the alarms. I looked around the enclosures of the smaller dinosaurs and saw the stressed and panicked baby animals seeking their parents for comfort. I continued on to paddock 11 and got another call from Owen. I answered the call and heard a slight static in the call.

(YN): Owen?! Whats going on?!
Owen: I*** Is *re**i** OUT!
(YN): What?!
Owen: *nz* b***k*ng o*t o* her p**ddock!

I couldn't understand what he meant at all. The static was becoming louder so I stepped on the gas and drove faster, heading straight for the paddock.

Owen's POV
(YN) ended the call and I heard another mixture of screeches as Inza once again hit the wall, leaving more damage than last time. As the raptorss got even more panicked, Inza once again hit the wall with her head, breaking through it slightly. As ACU kept firing at her, her hide just prevented any damage to her. As she got out, she got on all fours and raised her head, seeming too have caught a scent. She released a low purring sound and let out a low roar, running towards a general direction. Crushing and ripping apart anything in her way, she stayed in the forest, slowly changing into a several of shades of green. She comoflaudged... It doesn't seem that she is moving but just staying near her paddock...waiting for something.

Reader's POV
As I got closer to Inza's paddock, I saw 4 raptors chasing after each other, making sounds as they all stare at the trees. I also take notice of...the...giant hole in the paddock...

Owen: (YN)!!

I stopped the car and looked up at Owen, who was gesturing to the trees that the raptors were also looking at. I turned over and was met by... An eye

Slowly raising her head, Inza put her foot onto the vehicle as i stepped out and took a few steps back

Slowly raising her head, Inza put her foot onto the vehicle as i stepped out and took a few steps back. She crushed the car with ease and raised her head, roaring loudly as the sirens went off. Once she lowered her head, she saw me and released a loud, purring sound as she reached out a claw too me. I carefully reached out and held her claw, carefully gripping it. Inza made a high pitch gulping sound as she used her other hand to grab me, picking me up in a gentle grip. She raised me to her eye level and her purring continued as she stared at me.

(YN): Hey...Inza..

Letting out another gulping sound, Inza began to roam around, holding me tightly in her hand. The raptors stayed clear of Inza and Owen attempted to remain hidden.

Larry's POV
As Vic Hoskins continued to attempt to relieve us of duty, I was working on the tracking system and saw something that was strange. The Indominus...was heading for the main park... And the spinosaur is closing in on where Claire's work phone is.. Why is she there?! I picked up a near by phone and called her device, hoping she would pick up

Claire's POV
We walked into what remained of John Hammonds older park, taking in the sights of the original park.

Gray: Hey Aunt Claire! Zach! I found a raptor skeleton!

I turned to Gray and saw a giant raptor skeleton, bigger than Owen's raptors. As i walked up to it, I got a call from the control room.

Claire: Hello?
Larry: CLAIRE!
Claire: What?!
Larry: The Indominus has been released and The Spinosaur is AT YOUR LOCATION