Shed some light

"You have come to advocate for Niklaus Mikaelson ?! Elijah, son of Eilif?!"- a Norn Elder said as she appeared in front of Elijah.

"I have...and I have valid grounds to ask you for his release. You must know about the imminent fight that is on our hands. I do know about all his tresspasses, but...we need him." 

"We do know. And we do understand and we have deliberated on it for a while now. But we have to decline your request. He is not to be trusted, I am afraid. There is a Hunding in him as well, and he has shown many times the way he treats his own family members."

Elijah fought hard to contain his anger, sadness and disappointment. The norns could sense it, yet they admired him for he could so masterfully keep his emotions in check when needed. He showed great restrain. The norn continued-

"The young hybrid, the first sired one, has sufficient blood of the Original hybrid to sire other hybrids. He stems from a royal werewolf bloodline."

"Tyler Lockwood?!"- Elijah uttered.

"Radulf Lockwood fought next to your father against the Hunding king. You will pass on this to the witch Sophia."- they gave a scrolled papyrus to Elijah.  

Now We will, nevertheless,let you see him."

The norn disappeared before Elijah could utter anything else. He put the scroll safely in his jacket pocket. He looked around and then Klaus seeing Elijah exclaimed in a slight crazed voice- "Elijah...?!"

"It is me, Niklaus!"- Elijah said happyily as he saw him.

The brothers hugged impulsively as they saw one another and realized that all of it was for real.

"Ha...this must be some kind of ploy... or...have they locked you in here with me, as well?!"

"No...it is not a ploy...but, I am afraid...I came here to ..." 

Klaus now interupted him.- "You are here to get me out?!" 

"I have come to ask for your release, yes,...but...ahm...!"- Elijah looked him straight in the eyes and Klaus could see that it was to no avail. 

Klaus now laughed.

"To ask?!"- he said. 

"You have never believed that there are witches with a higher power... and that they could decide your fate...."- Elijah then said. 

"Looks like there is, isn't there!...It is kind of ironic that they have not done it before, but  now... I should never have trusted that Bennet witch... she was to put me Tylers body!?"

Elijah sighed. 

"Bonnie Bennet is missing...noone can find her!...A lot has happened since...the shamans were at work...I had followed a lead for months...but they had their work cut out... and...ahm... they have poisoned Elena Gilbert...they must have had something to do with the witche's disappearance..."

"How is the lovely Elena?!"- Klaus now asked with a sarcastic tone of voice. 

Elijah knew what he was referring to and he  could see that it wasn't malicious on Klaus' part, although his eyes teased, and not letting Elijah speak he continued- 

"Come on...it's a bit of a joke...I know how weak you when the doppelgangers are concerned."

"You will show respect towards Elena?!"- Elijah was very displeased. 

"All right... I know...it was so obvious at the dinner party with the Salvatores...actually, I would have given my blessing if you hadn't left... if you so wanted her, why did you leave her behind?!"