Chapter One.

All the twilight characters mentioned in this story are rightfully owned by Stephanie Meyer. 

---------------------------------

As the movers truck pulled up into the drive way, I stuck my head out the window and looked at the two story white house that stood in front of me, I'm going to be living here for the next two years of my life, because in two years time I'll be eighteen and I can leave my mother and her crazy artistic skills to live my own life as a writer.

I remember the day my mother told me we were moving to La Push, so that she can embark on some more art work and because La Push had beautiful landscapes, if my mum thinks stupid areas of grass and a large rock in our front yard is a beautiful landscape then I'm going need to get her some therapy!

I live with my mother; I've never met my father before. My mom told me that he was a very special guy both to her and his family. My father was a fire bender; he could do whatever he wanted with it, he could just make it appear out of nowhere which sounds cool, I'd love to see him do it. I'm a fire-bender, but I control all of the element, fire, water, earth and air. Someday, I’ll get to be an avatar once I master them all properly, if I was brought up in the place where people like me are supposed to be brought up-a place called the Fire Nation-I’d have personal trainers and stuff like that. Another reason that my mom also wanted us to move here was because there were plenty of grass areas for me to practice these things on.

I missed my school, my friends, Abigail, Lauren and Sorcha (Pronounced Sor-sha). I wasn't exactly the most hated kid in school but I wasn't popular either, I was in the middle on the popular ladder, me and my friends were the kind that were just ignored people would sometimes come up to us to ask questions about lessons and stuff and that was it and now I had to give up all that for La Push.

'So...What'd you think Adrienne?' Mom smiled, taking in what she called the beautiful sites of the house, to her it looked like a place where you'd see the Queen hanging around but to me it looked like a place where squatters would hang...I mean it wasn't that bad...it was liveable, if you could put up with having mud surrounding your house and a piece of scrap metal for a TV Arial on the roof..

The kitchen was a medium size, the entrance to it face the living room which was also a medium size and in the corner mum had already placed a dining table and chairs, I went upstairs into the rooms, bathroom-clean, smells like lemons the colour of lemons...liveable' The first bedroom, medium size, big enough for a bed, dresser table, television-this could be mother's room-I moved onto the next room, another room, that had boxes in there already, meaning that mom had already claimed this one as her art room according to the text on the box.

I moved into one last room and I felt right at home, the colour of the walls were like a mint green, the colour of my favourite ice-cream which was mint chocolate chip! Wooden floors, carpets made it hard to clean up messes. I guess I'm a clean freak.

'I think I might like it here' I shouted, from the stairs as I walked proudly down the steps. Mom was talking to a guy in a wheel chair, he had long black hair. Russet coloured skin and big black eyes.

'That's great sweetie, this is Mr. Black and he lives a few minutes down the road with his son, Jacob-who's your age and has a lot of free time on his hands' Mom smiled at me, I mentally groaned and I returned a fake smile back to my mother, she's always wanted me to get out there and get a boyfriend so I can have someone to confide in but my friends did that just fine.

'Call me Billy and welcome to La Push, the Rabbit in right outside, if you need anything just drive or walk straight down the road and the house is on your right' Billy smiled, before wheeling himself out the house. A Rabbit?-Why on earth would mom want a darn rabbit?

'Okay...Time to unpack!' Mom squealed in delight as she ran outside, with my hand in hers towards the moving truck, Mom hired the truck and drove us here herself to get some mother-daughter bonding.

Mom and I heaved and pushed the boxes in; we managed to unpack the stuff for the living room like the photos, mats, table clothes. We couldn't get the sofa out or our beds just the light stuff.

'I don't know about you but I'm exhausted' Mum sighed, sitting up. We'd been lying on the mat for quite a while.

'Nah, I think I can move a little more' I said, sitting up too and going outside. Maybe if I use the wind to lift the sofa off the ground and into the house it might be easier, I looked around to see if anyone was around and went to the back of the truck and lifted my hand.

The wind blew hard against my shoulder length chocolate brown hair; the sofa shifted a bit but didn't move. I tried again but I was interrupted by a loud rattling sound. I dropped my hand and turned around to see a truck, with about three boys sitting in the front and three in the back, they all looked the same, black hair, russet skin, huge smiles, black eyes...topless, except for one who was the driver, he looked ticked off about something.

'You need help, ma'am?' The one by the window in the passenger's seat said, sticking his head out the window.

'Uh...No, I'm just, looking at the sofa. I like the colour of it' I lied, smiling back at him. I hated the colour of the sofa it was a beige colour gone wrong. A load of snickers came from the back of the truck, I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment...only if I could just secretly get some water and splash them with it.

'Well...Okay, then. C'mon Jake, let's go' the same guy replied after an outburst of laughter, I'm guessing Jake was the one at the wheel...the peeved off one.

'Hello boys, are you here to help?' Mom's voice came up from behind me; I turned around and felt relieved that I didn't have to face these boys alone.

'Yeah...but your daughter here said she's fine, she prefers to stare at the furniture than move it' One of the boys in the back of the truck said causing the whole truck to shake with laughter, the truck looked so small due to the fact that these boys were large.

'I didn't say that!' I snapped, marching off inside and into my room. I looked around for a bed to jump on and cry but there wasn't a bed just wooden floor, shelves, a desk, pieces of a wardrobe and a rug, I laid on that instead.

I missed England...London, I want to go back, maybe if I ask my mom she'd let me stay with my grandmother. I hate it here!

I was disrupted by a loud knock on my door, I quickly wiped the tears off my face and peeped in the mirror, the eyelashes that framed my dark brown eyes were moist, I used the hem of my shirt to dry them a little.

I opened the door, it was Jake.

'Hi...can I help you?' I said, looking up in his face.

'Your mom told me to bring your stuff up...' Jake explained. 'To your room...'

'So...' I probed.

Jake scoffed. 'I'm not going to stand out here with these boxes all day, I have better things to do than deal with some little brat!' Jake pushed past me and slammed the boxes down on the floor, he carried about four boxes.

'I'm not a brat!' I growled, he doesn't even know anything about me and he has the audacity to call me a brat!-Well, I'll show him I'm not the girl you should mess with.

I lifted my hand and faced my palm in his direction, in an instant a large amount of water splashed on his back...I couldn't get it on his face because he had his back to me. Jake turned around...he looked pissed off in the car but now he looks like the kind of person you wouldn't want to bump into in a dark alley way.

'You threw water on me!' Jake boomed, causing the windows to vibrate in their frames.

'You called me a brat!' I boomed back, but my booming wasn't that effective as Jake's.

'I call 'em like I see 'em' Jacob said to me with a smug look on his face before marching out the room.

Argh!-What an Egg Head!

-------------------------------------------------------

What'd You Think?? I was just randomly typing this because i was bored, if i get enough votes and comments i'll do some more :D. 

Thanks for reading!!