Chapter 18

The atmosphere settled down after I was congratulated by all the boys for being "ballsy". Niall ended up passing out on the couch, and Louis and Liam headed off to bed. Harry plopped himself down in a chair. "If you sit down, you'll fall asleep," I warned him. "No, I can't sleep on chairs. We can stay in my room if you'd like," he offered. I smiled and nodded. "That's fine," I said. He closed his eyes for a moment so I tugged at his arm, trying to force him out of the chair. "Getttt upppppp," I begged. "5 more minutes," he groaned. I let go and he flung back into the chair, propping his head up on his fist. "Harry.. Harry? ...HARRY," I called out, patting his face. He gave absolutely no response. "He's out," I heard a voice say from behind. It was Zayn. He had blankets in his arms, and used them to cover up Harry and Niall. "They do this every time. They're like children," he said. "They do look like little sleeping babies," I agreed. We both chuckled to ourselves, and then Zayn turned to face me. "Would you like something more comfortable to sleep in?" he offered. I debated his offer for a moment before answering. "Actually, can you just drive me home?" I asked. Zayn smiled that familiar sneaky smile and said, "No can do. I've been drinking. Looks like you're stuck." I stuck out my bottom lip, pouting. "So would you like some clothes?" he asked, still smiling. "Fine," I said sternly. I followed him down the hall to a vacant room. He rummaged through the dresser and yanked out an old, wrinkly t-shirt and a pair of baggy sweatpants and tossed them to me. "Gee, thanks," I said sarcastically. He laughed and folded his arms, leaning against the dresser, staring at me. I turned away from him and began slipping off my dress. "Uhh.." Zayn  mumbled awkwardly. I turned around to face him. "What? It's nothing you haven't seen in the past hour," I said. He shrugged and remained in the same position. Even though my back was turned, I could feel his eyes on me. I slipped the sweatpants on before taking my dress completely off so that Zayn wouldn't catch a glimpse of anything. When I was dressed, I turned back to face him. "Where's Harry's room?" I asked. He arched his eyebrows and said, "Why not just sleep in here?" "With... you?" I questioned. He took a few steps closer to me, closing the distance between us. Before I could take a step back, our bodies were touching. I put my hand on his chest to sort of push him off, but he resisted. The next thing I knew my back was against the wall. "Zayn, I-I-" I muttered. Yet again, I couldn't form a whole sentence. He grabbed my wrists and pushed them above my head and against the wall. This felt a little too familiar. All of a sudden I heard a husky voice from the doorway. "What's going on?" Zayn looked away and I ripped away from his grasp, sliding against the wall onto the ground. I looked up at the door. It was Harry.