Chapter 11

"GO!" I said to Shannon, as we sprinted toward the car. Rebecca was obsessed with Harry, as well as the rest of the boys from One Direction. Figures. Luckily, we made it to the car before she could get another word out. I slammed the door of the passenger side and Shannon hopped in the back, as Harry just stared at us in confusion. "Drive!" I ordered him. He asked no questions, and quickly pulled out of the driveway. Once we were down the road a ways, he looked at me and asked "What was the all about?" "That was just Rebecca. She's a psycho bitch," I said. "Yeah, she's mad obsessed with One Direction too," Shannon chirped up from the back. I almost forgot about her. When I was with Harry, it felt like no one else was around. Weird. "Oh, you remember Shannon from last night? Right?" I asked him. "Of course. Hi," he said, glancing at her in his rearview mirror. "Hi," she replied. "Where are you taking us?" "Out for some fun," Harry said with a grin on his face. 

     Moments later we pulled up to a rather crowded, noisy pub. "I told the boys to meet us here," Harry said as he got out of the car. Me and Shannon shot eachother a quick glance. "The boys...?" she muttered. I could tell she was excited. We hopped out of the car, and Harry led us inside. "This is where we normally eat before going out," he shouted over the crowd. "Are you guys hungry?" "Starving," we said in unison. We made our way through the tables and clusters of drunk people, and then I spotted them. Four of them, sitting at one table. The cute, Irish one; that was Niall. The two handsome brunettes; Liam and Louis. And the sexy, mysterious dark one; Zayn. I saw a huge grin appear on Shannon's face, she could barely contain herself. "Oh.. my.. God," she whispered. I locked arms with her, something we always did out of comfort. Once they noticed Harry they all stood up, calling him over to the table. He gave them each a pat on the back, and then Harry introduced Shannon and I. I listened as they went around the table, introducing themselves, pretending like I didn't know who they were already. "Hi," I said once they were finished. Harry patted the seat next to him, motioning for me to sit down. Shannon grabbed the seat next to me, which just so happened to be next to Niall as well. Of course. We all engaged in some casual conversation, the boys asking us a million questions. It seemed as if they were genuinly intrigued by us, too. Harry convinced me to order the fish and chips, which I assumed was like a tradition for them, because they all ordered it as well. Shannon had managed to capture Niall's attention by telling him she wanted to double major in business and culinary arts. "I'll cook for you any time," she said flirtaciously. Niall had the cheekiest grin on his face. Harry nudged me when he noticed, and we both laughed to ourselves. Throughout dinner, I caught Zayn staring at me several times. Every time we made eye contact, my heart would race. I couldn't help it.. maybe it was those dark, lusterous eyes of his that drew me to him. He was extremely attractive. At one point, we didn't break eye contact for at least a minute. I think Harry noticed, because he nudged me and asked "Are you all done? We can get going whenever you want," he said. I snapped out of it. All the boys were so unnaturally gorgeous, I couldn't let it get to me. I smiled at how cute Harry was, and I placed my hand on his knee. "Yeah, I'm ready," I said.