Chapter 1

I sat there in the loud, crowded bar, constantly checking my phone. I texted my friend Shannon, who was supposed to meet me here thirty minutes ago. "Where the fuck are you?!" No response. I went ahead and ordered a drink; one of the perks of being an 18 year old American in London. I felt pretty badass. I was here with some classmates who would be attending the same college as me in the fall. I got invited to take a 20 day trip to London with some members of the Honor's group at my school. I had just recently graduated high school, and I thought to myself why not? I'd always wanted to go to London.

I was wearing a silk, cream colored romper with a navy blazer and some nude wedges. I should've dressed more conservative, I thought to myself. I was getting a bunch of creepy looks from older men. I sat there with my phone in hand, trying to get a hold of Shannon. I don't know how much longer I could sit here at the bar by myself. "Hey, you look kind of lonely," I heard a husky voice from behind say. I prepared myself with an excuse to get out of talking to the creep, but when I turned around, I was face to face with a tall, curly haired brunette with the most beautiful green eyes and the most handsome dimples. I froze. After coming to my senses, I realized who it was. Harry Fucking Styles, from One Direction.