Chapter 12

The boys foot the bill and we headed out of the pub. Niall had already downed three beers at the pub and was a little buzzed, so he rode with Harry, Shannon and I. Liam drove the rest of the boys. On the drive to the club, Shannon had Niall cracking up in the backseat about who knows what. "They're hitting it off," Harry whispered to me. I smiled and nodded. I was happy for her; hopefully Niall didn't think she was just a one night stand though. When we pulled up to the club, we parked curb-side behind Liam and the other boys. I watched as they piled out one by one, Zayn shooting me a quick smile before closing the car door. I felt my heart race a little, but I quickly snapped out of it. "Shall we go in?" Niall chirped from the back seat. "Let's," Harry said, hopping out of the car. He ran around to the passenger side and opened my door for me, offering his hand to help me get out. "It's kind of a steep drop," he said. "Thanks," I said, regaining my balance. I placed a small kiss on his cheek, and he grinned even wider. "What was that for?" he asked, still smiling. "For being a gentleman," I said. Shannon tapped my rear as we headed inside. I whipped my head around and saw her mouth the words "Saw that." I giggled and followed Harry's lead into the loud, crowded club.

     Liam pushed his way through the crowd, finding a small, less crowded spot at the bar. Me and Shannon grabbed seats and the boys just stood around us. They all ordered drinks, and Harry pulled Niall aside to whisper something in his ear. As soon as Harry turned away, Zayn appeared next to me and ordered me a drink. I gave him a funny look. "And how do you know what I like?" I asked. He grinned and said, "I know exactly what you like." Oh god. I gulped and tried to break contact with his smoldering eyes, but it was more difficult then I thought. I snapped out of it when the bar tender slapped my drink down on the counter top. I caught Zayn chuckle to himself out of the corner of my eye, as if he was satisfied. I was not going to let him get to me. I was here with Harry, who had now returned to my side. "Who got you that?" he asked. "Oh, Zayn ordered it for me," I said. Harry frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. He just shook his head and looked away. I nudged him in the ribs and pulled him closer by his shirt, begging him to tell me. "I don't like the way he looks at you," he said. Oh no.. he had noticed. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said, looking at the floor. "He just thinks he can get whatever he wants," he mumbled. "Oh.. so, you're jealous?" I said winking. I was almost sure I caught Harry blushing, but he bellied up to the bar and ordered another drink. I wasn't really sure what was going on, but I kind of... liked it.