Sasuke~ Payphone

People: I thought you didn't like Sasuke??

Me: I don't...But I love the song!

~~~

Name: Yuhi Yamura

Age: 16

Looks: purple eyes, black hair, has an eye patch (on her right eye), has blue tank top, black pants and tattoo on her lower back of the word 'chaos' in Japaneses, she's black/african american. (LIKE ME!!!(: )

Personality: she's nice, outgoing, rude to Sasuke, loves sweets stuff and kinda sadist in a funny way :D

~~

I'm at a payphone, trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you,

Where have the times gone baby? Its all wrong,

Where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I.

I know its hard to remember, the people we used to be,

Its even harder to picture, that you're not here next to me,

You say its too make to make it, but is it too late to try?

And in that time that we waisted all of our bridges burned down...

**

I sighed as another pigon laded on my windowsil. I took the message off of its leg. I opened it and it was another letter from Sasuke. I smiled slightly and read it.

Dear Yuhi,

I still apoligize for leaving the village when we had something together.

I know you probably won't forgive me, but I've been waiting to see you again.

So, will you look outside of the window and blow me a kiss?

I looked at the note for a second longer before going to my window and looking out, only to see my baby bird Sasuke in the tree outside my house. I looked down at him my head on my hand with a small amused smile.

"Hey love," he greeted standing up.

"I'm not your 'love' Sasuke," I replied, my smile fading.

He frowned, "Why won't you forgive me? I apoligized, I gave you flowers, chocolates, Yuhi please just-"

"Sasuke listen, I really did like you, I did. You reuined it to get revenge. Hows that coming for you? Hm? Having fun looking for your weasel of a brother?" I asked, he frowned.

"Leave that bastard out of this, but Yuhi I'm really trying right...Listen I have to-"

"Just go Sasuke, something your good at," I said leaving my window and shutting it.

~Sasuke POV~

I heard running footsteps and transported myself to the side of Yuhi's house. I saw Dobe and Kiba skid to a stop near the tree I was just in. "I SWEAR I SAW HIM RIGHT HERE!!! IN THE TREE LIKE THE BIRD ASS HE IS!"

"Listen Naruto--- He is here..." Kiba said scrunching up his nose.

I bit my lip to the point where it drew blood, "Is he close?"

"Yeah, Oh Mr. Uchiha? You're a wanted criminal and we kinda need to bring you in," Kiba shouted walking closer.

I slowly unsheethed my kantana and that dog of his tackled me to the ground from behind, "I never did like this ugly mutt! Ever since he pissed on my leg! Kiba get him or I'll kill him right now!" I shouted angrily.