Sasuke X Rin

Yeah thats right, I'm doing a oneshot for Rin and Sasuke the mean duckie!! If you dont know who Rin is....Shame on you!

(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*(~*

Name: RIn

Age: 13

Looks: dark skinned, long brown hair, hazel/green eyes, grew very fond of Sasuke's blue hoodie. . .

Personality: Kinda shy at first, loving, caring, open minded

(>^#^<) Has A Waffle

Rin woke up that morning and gat a good stretch. Sasuke was most likely on a misson, so she shruged and got dressed, not forgetting to put on her favorite Jacket of Sasuke's. . .

When she went into the kitchen she smiled seeing Sasuke was enjoying a sandwich trying to figure out a sudoku puzzle. She smiled more and went to the fridge, and raded it. As usuall.

"Why is the fridge empty so much...?" Rin asked taking out a juice box.

"Because you eat food like there's no tomorrow." Sasuke answered taking a sip of water putting down his puzzle. "Make a sandwich like I did."

"No. Nasty. Any dango?" Rin asked, Sasuke shook his head.

"No."

"Any rice balls?" Rin asked.

"No."

"Any-"

"You ate everything Rin. We don't have much food. I have to go to the food market today." Sasuke said eating the last piece of his sandwich.

"Can I go?" Rin asked with excitment in her eyes.

"If you see Akamaru and Kiba don't start crying like last time." Sasuke answered, Rin glared at him.

"The doggie bit me and Kiba let him!" Rin whined showing Sasuke the little teeth marks on her hand.

"He's a puppy and your a neko, they don't mix." Sasuke said with a shrug.

"My family never mixed with the Inuzuka clan..." Rin muttered.

"And that's exactily why you should stay here." Sasuke said throwing away his trash.

"Nope. I'm going with you Master Sasuke-kun." Rin cooed, Sasuke rolled his eyes and grabbed his black leather jacket.

"Fine." He said walking to the door, Rin right behind him.

"Can Master Sasuke-kun buy Rin dango...?" Rin asked. Sasuke sighed.

"Fine. I guess I can." Sasuke said getting his jacket and wallet.

"Rin coming too!" Rin shouted getting one of Sasuke's jacket and walking out the door with him.

~~~~____~~~~____~~~~____~~~~____

Yes this was a oneshot for Rin and Master Sasuke! And yes this will leave u wondering but, I'm not gonna tell u how these two will end out...der!