Tobi~ Sweet Like Candy

Name: May-May

Age: 16

Personality: Sweet, loving, caring

Looks: Short dark-brown hair with an orange streak, green eyes, scar across her nose

Clothes: T-shirt with a baby Dino on it, shorts, converse

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I was sitting in the large library of the Akatsuki base. Looking through the shelves of the books, I found many good ones to read. I've been here since noon and it's around evening now, and I finished three of the seven books I picked. I heard the door open and I saw Tobi walk in.

"Hello Tobi," I smiled and he sat on the table.

"Listen May-May, Tobi needs you to get out of here." he wasn't in his usual mood, his voice was deeper and darker.

"What's wrong Tobi?" I asked closing the book I was reading.

"A lot of the members are dead or incapacitated, if someone finds out that you've been helping us they will kill you for treason."

"What about Pein?" I asked.

"Just leave, Tobi-kun help you. Meet me here ok?" he pulled out a slip of paper from his Akatsuki cloak pocket.

"B-But Tobi I-" he put a finger to me lips to quiet me.

"Get going." he cleared his throat and then left the library.

I returned the books that I had finished and picked out five more. I left to me room and started to pack. I wasn't sure what was up with Tobi, but if he was this serious he must be telling the truth.

I pulled on my cloak and put a large straw hat on my head. I checked the hallway before I opened my window and climbed out. I padded my way through the forrest.

*Three days later*

I arrived at the address tired and restless. I stopped outside and marveled the outside. It was a large cottage. It was made with brown bricks and stone, with a granite porch and a pond near the side towards the back. It was surrounded by large trees and bushes, filled with berries.

"Wow..." I sighed.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard behind me.

I turned around and saw Tobi behind me, and just by the tone of his voice I could tell he was smiling. I ran and gave him a hug.

"Why did I have to come all the way out here?" I asked.

"Cause Tobi-kun wants my May-May-Chan to be safe and sound. There's a BIG war going on and people are dying in the Akatsuki." he answered hugging my side.

He picked me up and we entered the cottage. He placed me on the couch and sat down, wrapping his arm around me.

"I gotta go take a shower." I unwrapped myself and he groaned.

"But May-May-Chan~~!" he whined.

"When I get out of the shower we can play a game ok?"

"MmKay!" he cheered.

I made my way to the bathroom with my things and started to take my shower and wash my hair. When I got out I braided my hair and got dressed in some pajamas.

I made my way back to the living room and Tobi wasn't there. I decided that it was late so I went to the one and only bedroom and saw Tobi there reading one of my books.

"Enjoying it?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Mhm. It's really good." he answered.

"So, why did you have me leave?" I asked.

"Because Tobi didn't want May-May-chan to get hurt. Deidara-san, Hidan-san, Kakuzu-san, and Sasori-san are all dead. There's a big war in Konoha and they're looking for Tobi and other people that helped us so far." he answered closing the book.

"Oh.. So you did it to protect me?" I asked.

"Sure did!" he said happily.

"That's cute Tobi." I giggled.

He moved his mask out of the way and kissed me really quick on the lips. My eyes were plastered on his boy-like features.

He pulled away and looked down. I pulled his chin up and looked at him, making him look back at me. His cheeks were colored pink and his eyes averted from my gaze.

"T-Tobi-kun didn't meant to! But Tobi-kun really likes May-May-chan and-"

I kissed his lips and he quieted down as I pulled away, "It's ok, I forgive you."

"May-May-chan taste sweet like candy!" he said hugging me tightly.

"So does Tobi-kun!" I said happily.

-The End-

Ewww this is short. It's ok if you. Hate me for this. I forgive you guys. Next one should be up soon...