Kakashi: You Kidnapped My Heart (SHORT CHAPPY ALERT)

Name: Kuma Sarutobi

Age: 18

Personality: She's somewhat bi-polar. She speaks her mind and is just out there.

Looks: well, she's Native American (She was kidnapped and brought to the naruto world) and has long white hair (was originally red and black) she mainly wears Asuma's clothes or little clothing. Hardly wears shoes.

~~~

I was walking around barefooted from the store when a sharp pain came through my foot. I didn't take second notice of it and continued home. I walked inside and winced slightly as the carpet of my floor. I went to my bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. I took out all of the medical supplies and sat on the toilet seat (with it down of course).

I placed my foot on my opposite thigh and looked at it. There was a gaping wound on it. I winced from looking at it and cleaned it as best I could, hissing and wincing as the anti-biotics fizzed.

i wrapped my foot in bandages and hopped on my other leg to the living room. I sat down on the couch and I looked at a manga I wanted to finish. There was a knock at my door and I sighed, "Come in."

"Evening," A fimillar voice came. I didnt have to look away from my manga to know it was Kakashi.

"Is there something you need?" I asked.

"Asuma wanted me to come and check up on you since he's out on a mission this week. Is there anything I can get you?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Some bandages and some food." I answered still reading.

"No clothes?" he asked with a chuckle.

"No, just bandages and food." I said.

"Why bandages?" He questioned.

I put down my manga and showed him my foot, "Cause I cut my foot open today."

"How?" he questioned

"I was walking home from the market without my shoes and I guess I stepped on a piece of glass, or sharp rock," I answered with a shrug, "no biggie."

"It's a very big 'biggie' Kuma. What if it got infected? Or even worse. You should have went to the doctor-"

"Kakashi I understand  that you're trying to look after me and make sure I don't get hurt but I don't really need it." I put my foot down and leaned back into the couch with a soft sigh.

"Weather you like it or not I'm here to protect you and make sure you're ok. I know we've only each other for a short while-"

"Then why do you act like we're soul mates?" I interupted.

"I don't. I just promised Asuma that when he was gone you wouldn't get hurt." he replied.

I sighed, laying my head in my hands, "But if it weren't for most of you guys I wouldn't be in this situation." I mumbled.

He flicked my cheek and then smiled through his mask, "I'll be back soon with your things." he said stanfing up and leaving.

**COUPLE HOURS LATER**
(Sorry I'm in such a rush)

I was wrapping my bandages around my wound and put more disenfetant on it. Once that was done I wrapped y twoel around myself and went to the kitchen to get a snack. My body was still wet from my shower and I heard the door open and close.

I didn't take second notice of it thinking it might of been Kakashi. I turned around with an apple in my hand and Kakashi was there with paper bags covering his face. I put the apple on the counter top and walked over to him. I grabbed some of the bags and I heard him gulp.

"Why don't you have clothes on?" He asked.

"Well I'm in my own house so I don't why I have  to wear clothes." I shrugged going bak into the kitchen with the bags.

Kakashi followed, "What if I were an intruder?" He asked.

"Then I would have faught you, just the same." I answered turning around.

I bumped into him and we toppled over ontop of each other. I felt my towel fall off of me and I blushed, looking at Kakashi. His headband got knocked off and I was starring at his mixed-matched eyes. We stayed like that for a bit in shock until I slowly puled down his mask. His cheecks were pink and his lips were trembling. I leaned down closer and placed a single kiss on his lips. He kissed back and then we pulled away.

"K-Kakashi..." I looked away and lifted mysef up.

"Kuma it's aright.." He eaned forward, fixing his mask.

I got off of him quickly and fixed my towel back around me, "Thanks for my things Kakashi..." I went into my rom and shut the door.

~NEXT DAY~

I was taking a walk around the park. I had on a nice tube top with some black shorts and Asuma's back-up ninja shoes. I was getting a couple of not-so-good-looks from the men and the younger kids. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

Next thing I knew I was swept off of my feet and taken back to mine and Asuma's apartment. I was dropped on my couch and Kakashi was in front of me. I looked up at him and griminced at the face he was making through the mask.

"What do you think you're wearing?" He asked.

"Clothes?" I answered unsurely.

"You can't just walk around like that! Have some respect for yourself, your a lady." he scolded looking down at me.

"At least I'm not naked..." I crossed my arms over my chest and crossed my legs at my ankles.

"How do you think Asuma would feel if he saw you walking around like that?" He asked, a tint of anger in his eyes.

"He's used to it. I do it a lot of the time-"

"Don't do it when I'm around then." He sighed sitting down next to me.

"I didn't know you were around," I relied. "why do you care so much of what I wear anyways?" I asked looking over at him.

"Because," he answered, "just as you were kidnapped from you're world..." He trailed off, looking at me and removing his mask, "You kidnapped my heart," He leaned over and kissed me sweetly.

The door opened and we pulled apart, looking at an angry Asuma who put out his cigarette, "Kakashi?"

"Yes?"

Asuma threw a shuriken at him and in a puff of smoke it was a couch pillow. Kakashi was sitting in the windowsil with a smirk, "I'll see you some other time Kuma,"

~~~~~

So, this isn't as awesome as I actually wanted it to be, but I poseted it at least.