Sai~You and I

WWOOOTTTT!!!!! ME GOTS ANOTHER REQUEST!!!! Thank chu very much! ^-^ Me feels so happy!! Me shall make a Naruto one next, maybe, IDK....BUT I SHALL MAKE URS LEE!!! UR YOUTHFUL BUTTERFLY PROMISES TOO!!! ME NEVER TAKES BACK ME WORD!!! *Thumbs up combo*

~~~DOODLY DOO~~~

Name: Kaiyo (Nicknamed Kai)

Age: 16

Rank: Chuunin

Looks: Has long black hair that goes down to her waist with a purple tint. Wears a Black and Blue stripped tank top with some Black shorts about as long as Sasukes. Her Eyes are a deep purple and her Headband is black and tied around her stomache.

Personality: She kind but has trouble showing emotions. She's kinda sarcastic and she's a little bit of a Sadist.

Team: She's on her own team; team 11.

Her parents died when she was younger, so she lost most of her emotion. She's been on her own for a while now....Will she find love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed walking around the village. There was nothing for me to do. My team was injured and I was stuck with nothing to do. Might as well try to help out the locals with stuff right?

"Kai-chan!" I heard, I turned around to see a bubbly blond boy running towards me.

"What?" I asked, he skidded to a stop in front of me.

"Can you come on a mission with me? PLEASE? Sakura-chan said she couldn't go, and I don't wanna be alone with Sai. Please tell me you'll go? PLEA-"

"Alright. I'll go." I answered; not wanting him to keep whining about it.

"Thanks Kai-chan, your a life saver!" Naruto yelled giving me a hug.

"Yup that's my job, to keep people safe. Now let me go before I become a life taker."

"Touchy much?" I heard another voice say, I looked and it was Sai, I gave him a small smile.

"Very touchy." I answered, he shrugged.

"I don't blame you. He doesn't have many tools in the box anyways." Sai replied, I held in a laugh.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?" Naruto asked in rage. Sai shrugged.

"If your only going to yell at me, I'd rather not know." Sai replied, Naruto growled.

"Damn it Sai! IT'S ALWAYS PENIS THIS AND BALLS THAT!!! WHAT'S A GUY GOTTA DO FOR YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Naruto asked quite loudly.

"I never said anything about your penis, but if your feeling its too small for you then that sounds like a personal issue." Sai said with a shrug, I bit my lip, this was getting too funny.

I laughed, hard, "Hahahahaha! Oh my-Oh my God-Hahaha!"

"Yea you laugh now, but when some one calls out your chest don't come crying to me!" Naruto yelled holding up the middle finger. I stopped laughing.

"Actually most men perfer a B sized chest." Sai stated, Naruto glared at him.

"I'm done with you guys. The mission is tomorrow morning." Naruto said walking off with a wave.

I looked at Sai and he looked at me. I shrugged and walked away. Sai started walking beside me. It was almost enjoyable; aside from the fact that we weren't talking.

"So, um.." I said trailing off, Sai looked down on me.

"I never really got your name, Kai is it?" He asked, I blushed slightly and nodded.