Lee~ Your Better Than A Cherry Blossom.

Name: Kikiyo Cross

Age: 18

Looks: Long dark purple hair, bright blue eyes, le sexy lady. ;3

Personality: Pretty happy optomistic person, passionate. She kicks ass if she needs to.

~SHIPPUDEN~

I hoisted my bag back over my shoulder and continued walking. I was going to the Hidden Leaf Village to visit my cousin Gai. It's been a couple of years since we last saw eachother. Don't ask me exactily how we're related, but hell we do act like family.

I heard a shout as i entered the village. I headed straight to the training grounds and saw that my cousin was with his students. I sat down on the ground and watched them. Gai and -what it looked like- a younger version of him were sparring.

Gai glanced over at me and then punched the kid in the face. The kid went flying into a nearby tree and the two other kids stopped sparring, "Hey Kikiyo!"

"Hey," I said standing up. I dusted myself off and gave him a hug.

"Everyone, you all remember my little cousin Kikiyo right?" Gai asked.

"It's nice to meet you again ma'am," Neji said with a bow.

"Long time no see," Tenten said.

Lee strided over and took a bow, "Its a pleasure to see you again."

"It's nice to see you all too." I said with a smile and a wave.

"Well, its quit time anyways. How about we get some food?" Gai asked.

"It's alright sensei. I'll take some laps around the village first!" Lee boasted.

"I have things to do back at home. I wish I could." Neji said crossing his arms.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Tenten stated.

"Well I guess its just you and me then Kikiyo." Gai said rubbing the back of his head.

"That's fine," I said with a shrug.

Tenten and Neji walked off and Lee bent down and ajusted the leg weights from under his leg warmers. He stood back up and then he took off.

"Does he still always train like that?"

"He does. He tries his best to prove that hard work is just as good as natural talent." Gai answered.

I nodded and then we slowly made our way to the ramen shop. We chatted and caught up a little bit and then we went our seperate ways for the rest of the day. As I was walking to my hotel I collided into someone and fell over.

"I'm sorry," I said standing up.

"Oh, its fine. It was my fault." the other person said.

I looked up and it was Lee, "Hey,"

"Hello. I'm sorry for bumping into you like that. I was in a hurry to finish my last lap."

"How many were you running?"

"So far I ran 9,999."

I sweatdropped, "Why so much?"

"I want to be the best taijutsu master, and surpass Gai sensei. And maybe Neji too but I'll worry about him later," he answered.

"Maybe you should take a break. It's already 4:30,"

"That may be true but I like training. It keeps me healthy and gets me pumped up!"

"Well when you finish your last lap I'll be in the park." I smiled.

"I'll be there!" He boasted happily. He then sprinted off.