Gaara~ Kissy Kissy *Request for Calienia*

Name: Calienia Moonsilver *its pronounced like (Su*Lane*E*Uh)*

Age: 17

Looks:She has long red hair that gose in a braid with a knife at the end, she has a purple shirt and a white skirt , her eyes r blue

Rank: Jounin

Jutsu: water and wind ninjutsu *she perfers water more*

Background: She's known as the tides of the mystery, she used to live in a ninja village known as the Village Hidden Mysteriously until the Akatsuki destroyed it trying to get a jinchuriki so she moved to the hidden sand village- it was her mothers last wish that she'd go there when the village was destroyed

Personality- she's cocky in fights but shy and akwardly social, shes a great fighter accept against Gaara-sempai

Likes- dumplings, her favorite color is blue like the ocean, also loves to sing and dance when no ones around, her fav song is Kissy Kissy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I continued to walk home as I waddled with so many books about water jutsu and techniques. And maybe one about wind. Then I fell back, leaving my books flying everywhere behind me. Then, something caught me. I was actually....Floating. I opened my eyes and looked around, I was being lifted by sand. Then, I saw the one, and only, Gaara Kazakage. He put me down gently on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry Gaara-sempai, I really am, I didn't see you there." I said scabling for my books, I couldn't find them. "Where are my..." I trailed off as I saw he hand them in his hands. He then gave them to me. "T-Thank you Gaara-sempai."

"Just make sure to watch where your going. Would you like some help?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Its fine Gaara-sempai, I'm alright. I don't wanna take the Kazekage away from his work." I said walking off.

'How stupid and awkward could I get? He was probably already getting away from his work! Damn it...' I ranted in my head, then I felt something on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Gaara, I felt a blush come across my face.

"I'm going to help you, whether you like it or not Calienia..." He said grabbing half of my books into his hand. We brushed hands, I started to blush even more.

"Are you sure Gaara-"

"I'm positive Calienia.." He said walking ahead.

"How are you um...." I trailed off, how was he supposed to know where I live if we barely even talk to each other. "You...Know where I live?" I asked, he stoped in his tracks and turned to look at me.

"I guess I don't, you lead the way Calienia." He said with a nod, I nodded and picked up my pace, walking in front of him. As we were walking, I started to wonder, how does he know my name?

"U-ummm.....Gaara-sempai?" I asked

"Hm?"

"E-excuse me for asking but, how do you know my name?" I asked.

"Well, you are one of the finest kunoichi in the Sand Village. How could I not know your name?" He answered, I nodded. 'He thinks I'm a fine kunoichi....' I thought, I started to blush again. "Are you alright?" He asked, I looked and realized he was next to me, I jumped back.

"I-I-I'm fine Gaara-sempai. Thank you.." I said looking down, a curtain of red hair covering my face.

"Watch where your going, I don't want you to run into anything.." He warned, I hurried to look up.

"Thank you Gaara-sempai." I said happily blushing. He was looking out for me...

We walked down a silent part of the village to my apartment. Not one of us said a word, it was completely silent. We climbed the stairs to my apartment and I unlocked the door. We both entered and set the books down on my coffee table.