The Abandoned 11

The Abandoned

Chapter 11:

Of Course I Was Lying. There Was No Way I'd Be Able To Stay Away From Sam. It Would Be Hard To Make Contact With Him But Not Impossible. I Had School Tomorrow. And I Sat Next To Sam In Every Class. Even At My Lunch Table. There's No Way I Could Move. The Worst Part About It Is Mason And I Go To The Same High-School. Go Figure. Mason Has His Ways And I Had Mine. And I Was Not Gonna Let Him Ruin Anything That Me And Sam Could Have. I Got This Weird Feeling In My Stomach At The Mentioning Of His Name. I Think I Was Growing Feelings For Sam. I Always Saw Him As Just A Friend, But Things Changed. Alot. The Only Thing I Can Do For Now Is Text Him. I Felt Like Mason Was The Dad And I Had To Sneak Behind His Back Just To See Some Guy He Didn't Like. At That Moment I Gained Confidence. I Wasn't Gonna Hide From Mason Anymore. I Wasn't Gonna Lie Or See People Behind Him. He Was Just A Year Older. He Wasn't My Dad. Our Real Dad Left Us. And Tonight I'm Going To Tell Mom And Dad The Truth. About How My Lip Got Bruised And Everything. I Was Sick Of This And I Had Enough. I'll Fight Fire With Fire. And If I Die, Then I'll Die Trying. I Yawned And Looked At The Clock. It Was 1:45 A.M. And I Had To Get Up At 6:30 A.M. And Got Under My Blanket, Covered Myself Up And Closed My Eyes. I Don't Know What It Was But I Had This Sudden Rage In Me. I Was Ready For Action As If Nothing Would Stop Me. I Rolled Over And Smiled. I'm In For Another Rude Awakening Tomorrow But I Didn't Care.