The Abandoned 4

The Abandoned

Chapter 4:

I Heard The Knock Again. Then The Door Opened. I Turned To See Who It Was. It Was My Mom. "Honey Are You Okay?",She Said As She Felt My Forehead. "You're Burning Up And You're Sweating Like Crazy." "Yeah I'm Fine. I Think. I Just Have A Slight Fever, But I'll Be Fine. It's No Big Deal", I Assured Her. She Stared At Me A Few Moments With This Worried Look On Her Face. "Well If You Need Anything Just Remember I'm Downstairs Okay? And Don't Hesitate To Ask." And With That Said She Left The Room. I Rubbed My Head. "That Dream", I Thought To Myself, "Seemed So Real". That Was The Only Thing I Could Think About. I Checked To See If I Still Had My Pajamas On. I Did. But I Had To Get It Off Of My Mind. I Hopped Out Of My Bed. It Was Almost Dinner Time. I Scratched My Head And Yawned A Few Times. I Walked Downstairs. "Mom What's For Dinner?", I Asked. But No Response. "Mom? MOM!" I Called Out. But Still No Answer. Where The Hell Was She? She Was Just In My Room. Suddenly I A Small Yellow Sticky Note Attached To The Fridge. It Was A Note From Mom. Figures. "Sorry Sweetheart, I Had To Make A Quick Run At The Grocery Store. Be Back In 30. Dinner Should Be In The Fridge. Love You.",It Read. I Was Actually Happy That She Was Gone. I Had The Whole House To Myself. I Opened The Fridge To See What Was Leftover. Spaghetti. My Favorite Dish. I Put It In The Microwave. When It Was Done I Grabbed My Food And A Soda And Threw Myself Down On The Couch. I Grabbed A Blanket And Layed It Across My Lap. I Began Eating And Watching Tv. When I Was Done I Threw My Plate Away, Washed My Hands And Went Straight Up To My Room. It Was Getting Hot So I Decided To Change Into Much Cooler Pajamas To Relax In. As I Was Taking Off My Shirt I Noticed Someone Standing In The Doorway. "Mason What The Hell?!", I Quickly Grabbed My Shirt And Covered My Chest. "Not My Fault You Left The Door Open, Damn", He Replied. "How Long Have You Been Standing There?", I Asked. "Long Enough To Know That You Have A Nice Body", He Grinned. He Shut And Locked My Door. "We're Alone Now", He Whispered. He Walked Over To Me And Kissed My Lips. "Don't Say A Word", He Said. He Inched His Hands Down My Back And Onto My Bra Strap. He Began To Unhook It One By One. "I Can't Believe It.", I Thought To Myself. "The Dream I Had.. Is..Is..REAL."