The Abandoned 18

The Abandoned

Chapter 18:

A Bullet Shot Through The Window. When Mason Noticed He Missed He Started Shooting Even More. I Ran Past Him Out Of My Room. He Was Still Shooting. He Caught Me In My Arm. Then In My Leg. I Couldn't Walk. I Was Practically Trying To Limp Down The Stairs. I Heard Mason Coming. He Stood Over Me With The Gun Pointed In My Face. He Set The Gun And Got Ready To Shoot. "GET OFF OF HER!". It Was Sam! He Jumped On Top Of Mason And Punched Him. Hard. He Smacked The Gun Away From His Hand. They Were Rolling Around On The Ground Fighting Each Other. But I Had A Bullet In My Arm And Leg. "Get The Fuck Off Me!", Screamed Mason. Sam Finally Managed To Grab Mason's Gun And Pointed It At Him. Mason Tripped Him And He Fell. The Gun Flew. Mason Punched Sam In The Stomach. Sam Held His Stomach And Got Up. Mason Tried To Pull His Leg Back But Missed. Mason Stood Up Holding The Side Of His Face. He Cracked His Neck And Put One Foot On Sam's Chest. Mason Picked Up The Gun But This Time He Aimed It Towards Sam. Sam Bit His Leg. And Mason Fell Back All The Way Down The Stairs. He Hit His Head Against The Wall And Got Knocked Out Unconscious. "Jennifer!", Said Sam. He Ran Up To Me. "You're Bleeding Badly. Hold On Right Here I'll Go Get You Some Alcohol."He Came Back With The Bottle And Poured It On My Arm And Leg. "Owwww!", I Screamed. It Stung Badly. Then He Got Some Gauze And Wrapped It Around My Wounds. "Sam.. How Did You Know-?" "I Saw Mason In The Car When You Were Being Forced Back Home. I Knew Something Bad Was Gonna Happened So I Followed. I Got In Through His Window The Moment He Left The Room.", He Explained. He Gave Me A Hug. "I'm Just Glad You're Okay.", He Said. "Honestly If You Wouldn't Have Come I Could've Been Dead.", I Said. "I'm Back!, Yelled A Voice. It Was 'Dad'. And He Walked In With Mom. They Noticed Me And Sam At The Top Of The Stairs. And Mason Was Lying Unconscious At The Bottom. I Knew What They Were Thinking. But I Didn't Care. I Could Here Police Sirens In The Distance. When The Cops Came Inside Me And Sam Explained Everything From Beginning To End. From The First Time Mason Began Abusing Me To The Gun Situation. My 'Parents' Face Was Priceless. They Took Me Away In An Ambulance Car. Mason Was Starting To Get Up. And As Soon As He Did That They Handcuffed Him And Took Him Away Once Again. This Time I Knew He Wouldn't Come Out Soon. He'd Be Locked Up For A Long Time.