The Abandoned 15

The Abandoned

Chapter 15:

"Jennifer They Took Mason!", Screamed Mom. "What?", I Asked Confused. I Was Barely Awake. "He Just Got Arrested. They Think That He Caused The Splinter. And That He Choked You On The Way To School. They Found His Prints On Your Neck. Why Did You Tell Them That Lie Jennifer? Why?!", She Asked. Wait A Second. Did She Just Call Me A Liar? Of All People My Own Mother? "You're Kidding Right? Why Would I Lie? Especially Something As Serious As This. I'm The One In The Hospital Not Him. Did You Not See The Back Of My Head? He Tryed To Hurt Me And-" "ENOUGH!", Dad Interrupted. "Now, Jennifer I Know You And Mason Don't Get Along But My God, You Got Him Arrested.", He Said. I Couldn't Believe This. I Was Speechless. They Were Actually On Mason's Side. I Get Abused And Yet I'm The Bad One? Worse Yet They Didn't Even Believe Me. "Now We'll Be Back. We've Gotta Go Bail Out Your Brother. And When You Get Out Of This Hospital You're Grounded.", Said Dad. "Unbelievable. I'm Ashamed In You Jennifer.", Whispered Mom. Then They Both Left. I Was Beyond Pissed. After This I Wanted Nothing To Do With Them Anymore. I Get A Splinter In The Back Of My Head That My Own Brother Caused, I Get Sent To Hospital, Get Called A Liar By My Own Parents, I Get Yelled At Then Grounded And Then They Leave Me. They Abandoned Me. Just Like My Real Parents. I Don't Even Consider Them Parents. They're Just Two Adults That I Used To Know.