Part 1-Back in the past

A/N: Alright so this chapter is when the characters were 6 years old.

Jess's P.O.V

"Mommy, Daddy where you going?"  I asked my parents." oh Hunny Me, and your father are going to Kiera's parents, teachers conference. We'll be back soon alright, you stay with grandma and be a good girl." My mom told me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I nodded my head and hugged her and my dad at the same time "come back soon. I love you." I told them while we were still hugging." we love you too Jessy." My dad told me and my mom smiled."Mom, Dad I'm ready." Kiera said as she came downstairs."Kiera!" I ran to hug her.

She just giggled "Hey Jess, you look excited while I'm dying I'm Soo nervous." She said as she hugged me back." you'll be fine, You're smart, but promise you'll be back so we can watch Anime." I told my older sister."I promise." ."I have something for you by the way." Kiera said "you do? what is it?" I said excitedly. She took out a beautiful heart-shaped pendant. The heart was galaxy patterned inside it was a pink cherry blossom flower, which was me and my sister's favorite then behind the pendant our names were engraved. It was the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life.

"Wow, Kiera, it's beautiful." I said to my sister "mhm, and it's yours just promise me you'll never take it off." Kiera told me in a serious tone."I promise." With that my sister helped me put the pendant on, I looked at it in awe and hugged my sister again "I love you Onee-chan (big sis).".She giggled "I love you too." With that, we broke the hug and my parents and sister went off."Jessica dear would you come here and help me bake some cookies." My grandma called " I'm coming, Nana."

~Time skip~

"Gramma, what is  the time ?" I asked my grandma after we finished baking the cookies."It's 4:30 why do you ask darling?" My grandma asked me with a smile."I promised Troy and Audrey that I'll meet them at the park." I told my grandma." oh, well go get ready, I'll pack some cookies for you to take and eat with your friends." My grandma said, "Alright Nana, thank you." And with that, I ran to my room to change my clothes. I wore some black leggings, and a white skirt, then I wore a black T-shirt with a hot pink heart on it and I put my hair up in space buns, I learned how to do that thanks to Kiera.

I ran downstairs, took the lunch box, and gave my grandma a kiss on the cheek." be back soon Hunny, and be careful." My grandma told me "I will." I said and ran to the park.

~at the park~

"Troy, Audrey." I called my best friends, they looked around and waved at me."Hey, Jess." They both said ."Hey guys, I brought cookies." I said "Oh yummy," Audrey said "Is it chocolate chips?" Troy asked, "of course dummy." I said and giggled at him when he grabbed two cookies and started eating them."What I love chocolate chip cookies." He said looking back at me "I know." I said."So what are we going to do." I asked, "oh we're waiting for Paige she has a game for us to play." Audrey told me.

A few minutes later Paige came and told we're going to play truth or dare.

~in the middle of the game~

"Hey guys, I'm going to get get some water I'll be back." I told my friends "Alright." They said.

Audrey's P.O.V

Alright, time to get rid of Jessica."So is everything set?" I asked the two "yup." Paige said, "I still don't get it why do you want to bully her?" Troy said."Because I'm done with her she's annoying and weak she's no fun and Paige agrees with me so if you still want to be friends with a loser then...." I told Troy "Alright, alright I get it, I'm in." Troy said
"Good," I said smiling.

Jess's P.O.V

"Hey guys I'm back, where's Paige?" I asked my best friends "Oh she'll be back in a few minutes, we have a surprise for you, Jessica." Audrey said, "A surprise? what kind of surprise?" I asked her "You'll see, NOW." She said and I felt a bucket of water empty on my head "wha....what's going on?" I said shocked at what's happening, Audrey pushed me hard on the ground." we don't want to be friends with a loser like you anymore ." Audrey said and laughed."Hey Audrey, look at what she has around her neck." Paige said and Audrey's eyes went immediately on my necklace "A girl like you doesn't deserve a pretty thing like that.

It belongs to a pretty girl like me." She said as she reached out for my necklace "NO." I shouted and slapped her. Paige looked shocked and stepped back. Troy, I don't know he looked shocked yet blank he always has a way of hiding his emotions, Audrey, however, charged at me "How dare you, give that to me now or else." She yelled, "OR ELSE WHAT." I yelled back "NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE THIS FROM ME I WON'T LET YOU."I yelled at her and she tried to get the necklace again but I pushed her and Troy caught her.

I looked at them and with tears in my eyes, I ran away from the park. But I stopped in my tracks after I saw smoke coming from a place near the park, I ran to the area to see a car it was on fire, I got a closer look at the burning object. My eyes went wide "it's....it's my mom's car." I said to my self. At that moment the fire department came and extinguished the fire there were three people in the now destroyed car and those three were my family.

" no." I whispered to myself self "NOOO, MOMMY, DADDY, KIERA." I yelled at the top of my lungs, tears rolling down my cheeks. I fell to the ground crying at my family's corpse. "What's going on." I heard Troy's voice
I looked around to see him wide-eyed as he saw my family's bodies "isn't that...." Troy started "looks like the loser got what she deserved." Audrey said.

Troy looked around and found me on the floor crying. He walked near me and started "Jess I'm-" but I stopped him "Don't act like you care Troy you never did now go with those two you call friends. I hate you, all three of you." I told him in an angry tone. I don't know what feelings he hid in his eyes after I said what I did and at that moment I didn't care.

" Come on Troy leave the loser, we have somewhere better to go to." Audrey said and with that, the three left."JESSICA, JESSICA DARLING WHERE ARE YOU." I heard my grandma calling my name I ran to her and cried she hugged me "oh hunny things will get better, it's ok to let it all out." And I did I cried it all out.

~2 days later~
It's my families funeral today, the last few days have been nothing but loneliness, my grandma took me in so I wouldn't be sent to the orphanage, it's good that she's here. I got dressed and Me and my grandma went towards the funeral.

At the funeral all I could do was hold the necklace Kiera gave me tightly and cry 'why...why did you guys leave me...you promised you'll be back....at least I hope all of you are happy.....I love you all ..... I miss you Soo much' I thought and cried harder. I felt my grandmas hands around me as she hugged me I could feel her face tears falling, I knew that she's feeling the same as I am so I hugged her tight, scared of letting go.