Bars Drinking and First Meets

Diana's P.O.V.

Both Nora and I are lying on the bed in my flat. Yes, my flat. We moved here two days ago. Our parents bought us this place which is too big for two people. A duplex bungalow, with 3 bedrooms and interlinked bathrooms on each floor. A huge modern kitchen stocked with everything possible to eat. Also, a huge balcony and a majestic swimming pool. Too big? Yep, I told you. Our parents thought it's better for us to have our place rather than living in a dorm. So here we are. I think it is just an excuse to spend more money. Well never mind, even if it is too big, which it is, I loved this place.

Today is Friday and we planned on going to a club and drink our asses off. But we are just too tired to do anything. Moving to a new place is exhausting. Setting everything took us a good two and half days. Nora stood up and glared at me. I gave her a 'is something stuck up your ass' look. She just glared at me.

"Don't give me that look." I whined

"Stop snoring like a horse. Stand up and get ready 'cause we're leaving!" she screamed.

"What? I don't snore." I groaned, ignoring her order to me to get up.

"Stand up and get ready." She ordered giving me a 'you can't win this argument as I am Nora' look. I sighed and got up and making my way to my walk in closet followed by Nora. There were heaps of clothes that screamed for my attention. I chose the black lace embroided dress that we bought the other day. That day I spent almost 4 hours in shopping for this silly dress. I never shop for myself. I have a personal shopper that knows my taste and shops for me whenever I need anything. Luxurious? Right!

I slipped into the dress and pulled the matching shoes with it took hoop earrings and took out my straightening machine. As I made my way out I found Nora gaping at me. I stood there feeling awkward.

"Nora, why are looking at me like that? Do I look that bad?" I asked.

"No, you look absolutely stunning." She gasped. I choked on my saliva.

"Then I probably should change." I sighed.

"No you idiot. You really do look good. Don't change." She said excitedly. "Now move your ass and come over here so that I can do your make up."

I sighed. "By the way did I tell you that you look really hot?" I chuckled. Nora was a catch. Her greenish- grey eyes, red ombre hair and that attitude that I have grown to love so much.

"No, but its fine and thanks." She chuckled as she started with straightening my long waist electric ombre blue hair. After good 30 minutes she was done with my hair. Then she started with my makeup. And yeah she always does all my makeup and hair. I was never into makeup and stuff. She did some dull gold leaf eye makeup on my eyes she applied some thick eyeliner and some concealer to even my complexion. She applied a nude shade on my lips following by some gloss. I knew it wouldn't be too much but I am always insecure about my body and wearing makeup.

"It's done. And just so you know I again did a great job with you and you look absolutely stunning as ever." She said with pride visible in her voice.

"Yeah yeah" I sighed and stood up and walked to the full size mirror. When I saw myself, my jaw dropped to the floor. For the first time in my life I felt that I was looking good or may be hot? I heard Nora chuckling. I ran to her and tackled her into hug. She chuckled even more.

"Thanks for everything." I said giddy with happiness.

"Never mind babycakes." She said.

"Now can we get going miss?"She chuckled.

"Yeah let's get going." I said as I checked the clock which displayed 11:00. I grabbed keys to my Audi and left the place.

Niall's P.O.V.