Shopping Frenzy and New Beginnings

Diana's P.O.V.

I have been standing here for now almost 30 minutes waiting outside a mall for my best friend Nora to come. Nora and I have been best friends since three years when she shifted to England from Ireland. We both became roomates. Yeah, we are both studying English literature in Cambridge University first year. Pretty cool? I know right?

A few more minutes passed and I waited. God, can this girl ever be on time? My wait was over when I saw a redhead in the crowd. Nora and I both got our hair dyed, her red on the other hand I chose ombre electric blue. Nora turned and saw me. She was wearing a black ripped skinny jeans and a simple red hoodie with 'SPANGLISH' written on it. It's March, and London is hot, but this girl is always in hoodie no matter what season it is. Weird no? Trust me she is an understatement to the word weird.

"Hey babycakes!" she squealed. Cheesy enough? We're best friends; obviously we call each other names.

"Well 'this' babycake has been waiting for you since the last 45 minutes. Can't you be on time...ever?" I groaned. I love being punctual. I have always resented being late. Well Nora always finds a way to annoy me and this is one of her favorite tricks.

"You know I love it when you're mad at me?" she smirked

"I hate you!" I grumbled

"Aw... I love you too" she said sarcastically.

"Could we go now before I change my mind about this whole 'shopping paranoid'?" I stated raising an eyebrow. "Because we both know we don't like shopping but you kind of pushed me today."

"I know you love shopping with me. I am not one of those stupid 'brit girlfriends' you have here. God knows how you can bear them." She casually stated getting a bit annoyed at the end. She has always hated British people, especially girls. 'Cause according to her they are plastics and show offs. Well I totally agree to her. She's just too stubborn.

"Ha ha ha ... now let's go." I faked laughed.

As we both made our way to mall, all of a sudden Nora let out a girly scream. I quite startled said, "What the heck man? What happened?"

"Uh .... Nothing I just felt an insect crawling." she scratched the back of her neck and then played with her hoodie.

"I know you're lying. Come on now, tell me." I stated in a motherly tone

"Uh I think I saw Niall Horan." She said sheepishly.

"I thought you hated him?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I do. But I guess I am delusional today." She blinked "Let's get going." She clapped her hands.

"Okay" I muttered. Obviously I wasn't interested in shopping well neither was she. But I guess she needed to shop that's why we're here. We're not those kinds of rich girls who would shop for hours to kill time. And yes we were pretty rich. My dad owned a chain of casinos and resorts. Nora's dad was into water skies business and also owned some resorts in USA. Stinking rich? Yes we were. But when you look at us we were normal girls who earned a scholarship to get into Cambridge.

We entered in Top shop. This store will be a dream for any girl to shop from but I never liked it much. It has all kind of outfit from formals to hot sexy dresses to cute one piece. Nora and I were thinking to for clubbing next week. So that's why we're here.

We went through many dresses and outfits. Nora found some dresses and I asked her to try. She first came out in an incredibly hot black dress. It went too little up on her midthigh which showed her toned legs and the dress complimenting her curves and enhanced her fare complexion and her red hair. She chuckled while looking at me, snapping me out of daze.