Grumpy Mornings, Frosties and Unexpected Guests

Diana's POV

Baby baby baby no like

The maddening sound of Bieber's voice wakes me up. Before judging me you can just hear my idea of choosing this song. You know, I am a very heavy sleeper and only on a hell lot of nagging can I wake up. So yeah, what is better than a Bieber's song? I am sorry beliebers, no offence but eww.

I grumbled and slapped my hand around to find my phone and stopped the infuriating sound. I rolled only to get thumped on the floor. As if on cue somebody poured water on my face. Just what I needed. Huh! I opened my eyes unwantedly, only to find Niall's blue eyes with a hint of amusement. His lips stretched in a sly smirk. No matter how cute and adorable he was looking at this stroke of morning but I was seeing red.

"Niall, you douche!" I shrieked. I sprang up and immediately pounced on his back.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO BE DROWNED BY FREEZING COLD IN THE VERY MORNING, YOU DIMWIT??" I screamed on top of my lungs. No one messes with me. We both were in hysterics. Niall was laughing hysterically and I was ... umm... well being myself.

"What are you two doing?" a groggy, husky and sexy as fuck morning voice called up for us. We both abruptly stopped, Niall laughing and me screaming profanities. Zayn was looking quizzical and sleepy. His hair were out in all directions, like sex hair, but damn his hotness was amplified a hundred times. I am sure I was looking like long lost puppy drooling over a piece of meat.

Zayn raised eyebrow as if asking for an explanation.

"Well I was sleeping peacefully before this douchebag decided to pour a whole freakin' bucket of cold water on me." I screeched and flailing my arms like a duck. Zayn looked at Niall his eyebrows all scrunched up. Niall finally stopped laughing under mocha gaze. For a moment I thought he was going to scold Niall for his immature behavior. But my hopes were crushed when he started laughing hard, so hard that no sound came out of his throat but he kept on clapping like a retarded seal.

I groaned." God you guys are so immature."

"Says the girl who still pokes his tongue out." Zayn said poking his tongue out. Gosh, he looks adorable.

I just shook my head, smiling and headed for the bathroom. I thought Zayn would be all awkward after last night's encounter. I mean, he was very cold and distant right afterwards. And now he was poking his tongue out at me. I mean how can I keep track with his shifting moods? He changes moods more quickly than Nora changes her hair color. And people that is a lot to say. Okay! So Nora doesn't change her hair color so quickly but you get the idea right. It's giving me a freakin' migraine to keep up with his moods. Like seriously, what the hell?

I showered and washed my body with the marks and spencers vanilla scented body wash. I have the same body wash at my place. I hastily stepped out of the shower not wanting to give into the greed of a longer shower.

I slipped onto my dirty garments and put back the t-shirt I wore last night. I know gross but I can't help it and I don't give a shit. I redo my bun and brushed my teeth with one of the complimentary brushes hotel provided. Praying to myself that it wasn't used before I stepped out of the bathroom and went to find the boys.

"I am captain potato and I don't have to eat potatoes" Niall screeched. Wow, I'm in a hotel with a bunch of lunatics. I mean potatoes? Seriously? I laughed, shaking my head. Then I walked towards the kitchen to find them.

The scene before me was hilarious. Niall was there, standing on top of the table top and Zayn was there sitting on one of the stools near the table top. Zayn was in hysterics, laughing like no tomorrow. Thank god his mood hasn't changed.