Prologue

Niall's POV

"@Niallofficial You don't deserve being here, you ugly little prick."

"@Niallofficial Your voice sucks, you suck. You should go join The Wanted."

"@Niallofficial One Direction would be much better without you. Please leave!"

"@Niallofficial Hope you are happy pulling the boys down with you."

What the hell have I done to deserve this? Am I really that bad? Reading this stuff, I feel like never should have joined One Direction. But I can't leave, can I? What about the boys? Would they really be better off without me? I guess maybe, they will be. No question about the fans, they want me to leave. Maybe not all off them. With all these thoughts I get ready to go on stage, it's our last night here in Manchester. I can't think like this, at least not on the stage. Anyways, I always feel better on stage. 

"Come on, Nialler. We gotta go." Harry breaks my thought chain gesturing toward the door. I stand up and follow him out. The thoughts are still bugging me at the back of my mind, but I can't let it show, not tonight. I have to atleast make it through this show.

Zayn's POV

"@Zaynmalik1D I blame you for 9/11"

"@Zaynmalik1D should be deported back to Afghanistan. My family doesn't feel safe with you being their."

"@Zaynmaliik1D Smoking kills. And I hope you die."

"@Zaynmalik1D How could you be so in humane. "

What is wrong with these people? It's been way too long, since I've had to deal with this stuff and I don't know how much more of it I can take. It's been their since day one even on the X- factor. So I'm Muslim, I'm proud of it. I just don't know what their fuckin' problem is. But maybe, I am the devil. I don't want me to prevent the boys from being successful, that I know they can be. Yeah, this is the day. It'll all be over after that. They'll be happy, I know it. Atleast the fans will be. This show, this is it.

"Whatcha thinking about Zaynie? Come on, we gotta go." Louis says and I'm forced to put these thoughts to the back of my mind. But they are still their and they will be. But I cannot let it show today or right now. This is the last one and I'll make it great.