Crazy Dancing, Odious News and Unvoiced Anger

A/N : Hola peeps! Life's short so, let's keep this shorter. Here's the next chapter, of hopefully many more to come. I'd like to make a formal apology, I've not been updating at all but belive me I've been busy. Well anyways, enjoy!

PS: We'll be posting as much as we can from now on.

-K

Liam's POV

"We're home!" Louis slurred as we reached the doorstep to Louis and Harry's house. I wondered how much he had to drink and even with how much I had seen him drink, how the hell was he still vertical?

"We are both here, who the hell are you talking to?" I asked, dubious.

"To the flat, dumbo." he said like it was so obvious. Harry fetched the keys and opened the door. I looked at Harry's hand which was bleeding pretty badly. "Where do you guys keep your first-aid kit?"

"Do you seriously think we have one?" Harry said. Yeah, obviously they didn't. What was I thinking?

"I'll go get mine." I said as I moved out and I went to my flat. After looking for a little while, I found it. It'd been a really long time since I'd been in my appartment.

Everything had happened in such a blur yet it seemed as if each day wouldn't just end. And as I was about to walk out, I saw my appartment, it looked so- so lonely. To look at it so still, so lifeless, I started to feel the emptiness creeping up inside me. As I closed the door, a tear rolled down my cheek. I started walking towards Harry and Louis'. Before going in I wiped my tears off, I couldn't let them see me like this.

I went inside and there they were dancing in the middle of the living room, with th music up way too loud. Atleast they seemed to be having fun. "Come on Liam. Join us!" Harry yelled over the music.

"Guys we should really- " I began cut Louis cut me off by turing the music up.

"Can't hear you, music's too loud." he yelled.

'We don't have much time.' was screaming the sensible side of me. Two weeks ain't too long. But a little bit of fun wouldn't hurt, would it? So, I put down the box and began dancing all crazy.

After about 15 minutes, almost simultaneously stopped. "Whose messed up idea was that?" I asked.

"Who do you think Liam?" Harry said gesturing towards Louis. Yeah, obviously it was Louis. Who else would it be? It did help though.

After a few minutes sitting in silence. "I'm gonna grab some coffee, I feel like puking. You guys want some?" Louis said.

"I'll have some." Harry and I said at the same time. He went into the kitchen saying, "Okay, then."

"Harry gimme your hand." I said and he broke into that goofy grin of his. "Ooh, subtle Li."

"Come on, you must have hurt it pretty bad. Give me it!" I ordered.

"Okay." he put his hand forward and I began cleaning the wounds. "Ow" Harry said.

"Sorry, I'll be more careful."

I wrapped the bandage around both of his hands, applying the medicine. Luckily, he'd not broken any bones and anything. And as soon as I finished, Louis came in carrying a tray with three cups.

"Is it safe to drink that?" Harry asked.

"Oh no, I poisoned it specially for you babe." Louis' sarcasm. Oh god!

"So what say lads, let's make these coffee's Irish." Louis said. "In the honour of Niall Horan and the meeting of tomorrow."

"That's sweet Lou." Harry said with a straight face but I knew he was really worried. "But you've been making a lot of stuff Irish lately. We need you vertical here."