Late Night Chats, Morning Runs and Empty Rehearsals

Harry's POV

I woke up due to a large bang, in the house. I turned around to check out the time an it was around midnight. With another loud sound, I grabbed a baseball bat from nearby shelf. I walked further along closer and prepared myself to use all my swinging skills all at once. I saw Liam peacefully sleeping on our couch, he had his headphones on. No wonder he didn't wake up. For a second I thought about waking him up but I couldn't bring myself to it. 'He had a big day, we all did!' I thought. With the noise becoming louder, I knew I was close. I kept walking, only to find Louis trying to make something. It looked like, he was trying to murder the pans.

"Need a hand there, big guy?" I chuckled.

"No!" he stated. "Come on Lou, you're gonna wake Liam up!" I said.

"Yeah okay! Who am I kidding?" he chuckled "There should be like a national law against me entering a kitchen."

And I laughed "I'd pass it anyday!" 

He joined in. And he sat across me on the counter. "What'd ya wanna have, sir?" I asked like a waiter taking someone's order. "One Tea please." he smiled. I went on to make a tea, the usual stuff. I did all the cooking at the house, Louis was a havoc in the kitchen. Like the time he tried to bake a cake for Liam's birthday last year, but that's another story.

"So what's up, Lou? Why are you still awake?" I asked looking at him. He looked so lost in his thoughts. 

"Well I was sleeping, I'm not anymore." he simply stated and I gave him a cold look. "I uh— "

"You know you can tell me anything." I said. 

"Okay well, I had a dream. Well It's kinda embarrassing." He said.

"More embarrassing than— " I began but he cut me off. "Okay, let's not go there!" he said. "There— uh, there was a man, there was a big green dude."

"Are you making this up?" I asked, big green dude? What the hell?! "No, no! This actually happened. So, yeah! Big green dude. End of the world. Summary."

"Big green dude! Right!" I let out a laugh. God! This guy!

"Yeah, pretty much." he said "Sounds like The Hulk, doesn't it?" With a straight face, not a hint of a smile. "You're just reciting the The Hulk!" I protested still holding back my laughter. "No, no! It's a completly different story— " And we dissolved into laughter. I laughed for like 10 whole mintues, till my stomach was hurting. 

"Oh god Louis!" I said still trying to catch my breath. "You are unbelievable!"

"I know right!" he said with the biggest grin humanly possible. Even at such a hard time, he does not fail to crack me up! I know he must be feeling the hurt as well, but putting on a brave face even with everything that has happened, it's beyond words.

 "Sleepy yet?" he asked, breaking my thought chain. Sleepy? I've never felt more awake.

"Nah, wanna watch a movie or something?" I suggested.

"Okay. But you're not choosing it this time. I don't wanna watch a movie with you crying all night. None of that sappy romantic crap!" he ordered.

"Okay then, we'll have to go to your room or mine. Liam's sleeping on the couch." I simply said.

We went upto my room. And I let Louis choose the movie we were gonna watch. And as expected he put in Saw 2. We'd watched Saw 1 a while back and after watching it I couldn't eat anything for like the whole day.

And as I expected this was worse than the last one. "Oh god Louis, I'm gonna puke!" I said already feeling nauseous.

"Okay okay! I'll close it! See, you can open your eyes." he said and I did. We stayed awake for a while and just talked, for what feft like hours. It was about six by now. And I was starting to get sleepy. "Okay, you look sleepy, I'm gonna leave you to it. See ya curly!"