Chapter Sixteen

Main House

Hyannis Port

8pm

The family had just finished their main meal and were beginning to go their separate ways.

Jack took Jackie’s arm and smiled.

“What?” Jackie asked curiously.

“The kids are staying at Eunice’s tonight, before you ask it was Caroline’s idea.”

Jackie smiled before placing her hand on Jack’s cheek.

“Come on lets go.” Jack teased.

Jack got in the driver’s seat and they set of for home. Secretly Jack placed his hand on Jackie’s thigh and caressed it. She moaned slightly before turning to look at her husband. “Jack behave yourself.”

Jack grinned. “You’re so beautiful.”

“Keep your eyes on the road; you can look at me all you want later.”

“Ok.”

When they arrived home Jack parked the car and headed inside. Jackie followed but went upstairs. Jack went into the kitchen to get some drinks.

After ten minutes he went upstairs, he gently pushed the door open to find a mass of candles burning dimly creating a very calm atmosphere. When his eyes met Jackie’s he stood still, she looked stunning. She had a short lacy nightie on. Jack grinned before sitting down on the bed.

“Do you like?” Jackie teased sitting up.

“I love it, it suits you beautifully.” Jack replied attempting to take his clothes off.

Jackie smiled before sitting down in his lap. “What are you doing?”

“Oh you know.” Jackie giggled.

“You’re teasing me!”

“Of course I am.”

Jack smashed his lips into hers and gingerly lay down on his back. He was kissing her with such force Jackie had to pull away.

“Why’d you stop? I was enjoying that.”

“So was I but I want a drink first.”

Jack rolled his eyes as he finished changing.

Once Jackie finished her drink she lay back down on the bed. She hadn’t been there long till Jack joined her. He held her really close and kissed her tenderly. Jackie began nuzzling and kissing his neck, she knew he couldn’t resist it.

“Jackie I love you.”

Jackie giggled before ruffling his hair. Jack quickly pulled her under the covers.